Helix - Not Paying?

Is anyone else having trouble getting paid by Helix? They owe us affiliate payments dating back to May. I requested payment on August 3. Aaron replied and said he’d send it on to accounting. I have since sent two follow-up requests for payment, and have received no response.

Are you set to be paid by paypal ?
When I switch from wire to paypal, i started getting paid again

Oh god not again!

1 Like

We’ve been paid by Helix via PayPal for quite a while, so that’s not the problem.

I haven’t received payments from helixcash company in a long time. Last Payment: March 16th, 2022. Although I advertise their sites in the same volume!
The problem with payments began after I changed the payment method from PayPal to Paxum. I had to do this after PayPal closed my account.

I found another PayPal account a long time ago. But now I can’t change my payment details because helixcash doesn’t approve changes to my details. I even wanted to change my account owner. It didn’t help me.
I’ve probably written them over 100 emails. To their support and keith. I sent them emails from different emails of mine. But I never got at least one answer.
I wrote them on their twitter from two of my different twitter accounts.
I even called the phone number indicated on their website. Unfortunately, the answering machine works there, but I left them a message.

I think helixcash decided not to send me payouts. And they do not answer my emails so that I continued to send traffic to their sites in the hope that someday I will receive payment.

I do not know what to do. Helixcash convertibility is one of their best sponsors. But continuing to send traffic to their sites already looks silly.

That’s awful I’m so sorry to hear that. That is basically stealing from you. I don’t understand why you would ever do this to webmasters. It makes me so angry.

2 Likes

I really don’t understand why you’re wasting your time with this program. I understand that their content generates some traffic, but is it worth promoting them, with so many threads about their habit of not paying?

2 Likes

Because it is a good product and they have paid us (with prompting) up until a few months ago.

1 Like

Just got paid via Paypal
2022-10-01 Paid 2022-10-30

I think that they will never make a payment to me.
I have already removed all their promos and banners.

Not received International Wire and the account information is not updated, Helix owes me payments from 2021.

We have suspended promotion of Helix until such a time as they decide to pay the money owed to us.

4 Likes

Helix began to pay me a debt. In parts and little by little, but this is already good. :grinning:
I started promoting their websites again.

They have always paid us, but since the end of 2022, no more payments via check. I have reached out to Keith and support and lets see if we get square with them. But wanted to be clear here since I have said they paid before and did, but when the status changes, its worth keeping up to date.

They were behind by about a month but I just received two payments from them on 2/24/23… I get paid by them via ACH so not sure about check reliability.

Kevin.

1 Like

That’s great, glad you got paid.

Hi there it’s been a long time since I posted here but I am also having similar problems with helixcash. Up til now they’ve usually been good but even using paypal my latest payment has been pending since February 1. And no response to any emails. Perhaps we should all start ringing them- this is the number given at helixcash- 702 485 2095.
How about it- most of you guys are in the US so a phone call is nothing- I have to call from way downunder! If the number is valid that is!

Mine’s pending as well but it’s probably not that late yet. Last payment received was Dec.

I don’t understand how they choose which affiliates to stop paying and which to keep paying (though late). We have been excellent affiliates with outstanding conversion ratios for many years, but last year they simply stopped paying us, and would not do so despite several requests over many months. We had to stop promoting them. We’d like to start promoting them again, but they need to pay us the money they owe us.

Sorry to hear that. :frowning: