HelixCash don't pay?

Just a quote from GFY. I have no idea if it’s true but it can still be useful information for affiliates promoting them.

Hi, I have not received two payments from them via paxum. I have written to support of a few times and no reply from them. Does anybody have any contact with them?

Re: HelixCash don’t pay?

Why not check if its true before posting… and just because one person hasn’t been paid doesn’t mean they aren’t paying.

Sorry just annoys me when people run onto this board and start a post without checking the info is correct and why first.

They aren’t always the fastest, but I have never missed a payment from them. Got one recently, too.

I can’t check it out because I promote them too sporadically. So far I have no profits with them ready for payment.
I still think that kind of signals can be important.

Thanks for the feedback. I will share it with the user from the other forum because apparently he isn’t a member of GayDemon.

Just saw your response. I have added an email address for him to contact.

We have had to prompt them for payments a few times lately both on personal affiliate accounts and work ones, but I know they are having a staff change around at current. Also Keith (owner) has been travelling a lot for trade shows ect and I know he handles payments.

I would Suggest anyone who needs support contacts Kyle Ross direct by email he tends to sort things quite quickly on [email protected]

I know its annoying for affiliates sometimes, but even some of the best companies miss a requiring payment notification/email, or even need a little extra time to load extra funds to paxum ect, and even though we have had to prompt for payment on occasion we always get paid within a few days of asking… and its usually for a reasonable reason!

Its also worth noting sometimes people are not paid for good reason, i.e. We have one new affiliate who is currently on an extended hold period due to the fact that in their first month their ratio is way to high (2x better than members area x-sale traffic), only selling yearlys and recieving too many chargebacks, and names/emails/IP-countries never match, (so most likely fraudulent account)… I am sure this person will shout all over the boards about scamming, whereas it could well be they are trying to scam us.

Food for Thought Ladies and Gentlemen!

They do pay, just that its been irregular rather than on time or when expected during the summer.

Well, I’ll try to promote them actively.

Some of the companies actually do it. But there are those companies that pay always on time. For example, I never missed a payment from Buddy Profits, Titanmen Cash, PPV Networks and so on.

It’s very unpleasant for me when I have to write e-mails about money I’ve made. If it is an isolated case, I have no problem, but when it becomes a practice, it’s really too annoying.

Definitely a serious reason to put a payment on hold.

I find Helix to pay pretty reliably. Just deposited a check from them this week.

Never had an issue with them. There is a lot of fraud in the industry so sometimes webmasters don’t get paid and then end up on the boards. It is hard to say what the situation was but I think about every affiliate program has had this happen to them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark

I have 3 missing wires atm.

2017-08-16 Pending International Wire
2017-09-16 Pending International Wire
2017-10-01 Pending International Wire

But the one on the 2017-09-01 has been Paid.

No reply on skype or email. Maybe they should hire Jett Black again :slight_smile: He was quick to reply

[QUOTE=fozzi;173941]I have 3 missing wires atm.

No reply on skype or email. Maybe they should hire Jett Black again :slight_smile: He was quick to reply[/QUOTE]

Yikes that’s a bit concerning. We always reply! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=fozzi;173941]I have 3 missing wires atm.

No reply on skype or email. Maybe they should hire Jett Black again :slight_smile: He was quick to reply[/QUOTE]

Email: [email protected]

Thanks. Got a reply. Should be fixed later this week :slight_smile:

Was it fixed? It seems that I have reached the minimum payment amount, and your answer will be more than useful.

Hello, we have been always got paid by Helix. Maybe they take 2-3 weeks longer than expected but at the end they do pay.

Thanks! I always give 45 days grace period. 3-4 weeks is a perfectly acceptable term for me.

Sry, was just in London with my son for 4 days.

Yes. I got all the missing payments paid :slight_smile:

I have 1 missing payment stored on 1st of November. I already sent them an email, but they haven’t responded yet. The delay is too short, but the lack of communication is really unpleasant. I’il wait another month before I make big conclusions about them.

They are always about a month late.