Helix Payment

I gave them a chance, a week to respond. I’d say to be safe drop all your Helix links.

Re: Helix isn’t paying

Really? I got my money without any problems, Granted, their responses can be slow, but I have hadn’t any other issues with them. They have paid me on time, all the time.

My last check received from them was on 2/5/13. In NATS it showed paid on 1/30/13 so that’s pretty fast :)…

I’m showing one more payment sent on 2/13/13 that hasn’t arrived yet but it’s only just over a week so I’m not too concerned…

They have always been very good in paying in my experience.

Sincerely,
Kevin.

Something smells funny :)?

I don’t think you’re much in a position there considering you got caught. I don’t call out sponsors unless something is really off. Nothing from general support in a week and Deniz either.

I got paid by them last week also.

In the grand scheme of things, I don’t think a week is a long time. Granted, sponsors should be replying pretty quickly to this stuff, but the person handling the email could be on a week’s vacation. I’d say if you’re running into a couple of weeks or more, then perhaps there’s a problem.

I’ve promoted Helix since 2004 and been paid on time when my limit is reached. They have outstanding signup ratios, rebills and are reliable.

Why would I want to drop them when they outperform majority of sponsors and always pay me on time?

PS.
I edited the forum title to something more appropriate.

Re: Helix Payment

I must say helix have never missed a payment or even been late paying me since 2008.

Who know why paxum was removed by HelixCash?

[QUOTE=mountequinox;129770]
I’m showing one more payment sent on 2/13/13 that hasn’t arrived yet but it’s only just over a week so I’m not too concerned.[/QUOTE]

Just arrived yesterday… On time as usual :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Kevin.

im still waiting on my paypal payment. I usually have to ask if it takes longer than a week after ‘stored’

They said it was unreliable or slow when it came to sending funds to their Paxum account, which is why they switched to Paypal. I’ve heard similar from other sponsors.

For clarification this is not a missing check. It’s wire. Missing check, I’d get it. No response at all in seven days, no wire, I start to worry.

Then I don’t know, I switched to Paypal a few months back. Have you not heard back from them at all?

Not a word from anyone…

I’ve emailed them, I’ll let you know when I hear from them.

I got scared off of them back in 2008 when they bounced a $35 check. In hindsight I should have kept promoting them, but it didn’t seem like a very good sign - I mean it was only $35…

I honestly think they are fine to promote, they might not be very good at responding quickly but I’ve promoted the program since 2004 and never had issues with payments. Some of the content can be very twinky though.

Keith did reply to me the other day, I forgot to post it here. Keith said that the only outstanding support request or email was from someone called Doug. He also said that you can always call them on their Head Office phone number: 619 226 3000 (US). He was going to double check again but seems like he has not received anything from you.