WilliamHiggins pays?

Ahh… My misunderstanding… I thought you meant new affiliates were given the option of CCBill… I now see you said members… My bad…

Hey guys,
What contacts do you use to get paid?

I would like to know too. Been invoicing them every month since May and heard absolutely nothing in return.

Last time I was in touch with them it was affiliates (at) williamhiggins dot com - but that was in February 2021.

1 Like

sales [at] wh.cz

Good Luck!!!

There is no rhyme or reason as to when they pay affiliates… After so many months I usually just pull my links. I keep invoicing monthly in the meantime and eventually they pay. I then renenable the links and start the torturous cycle all over again.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Well, I guess it’s time to pull links.
They don’t pay, don’t respond, and switched to 30%

I would say they’re dead.

So here is the question, does BadPuppy has all of their content on board, maybe it will be better to switch links to them instead?

Unfortunately had to do the same thing. Such great content it is sad.

Just pulled mine as well… Last payment received from them was back on 11/11/2021 for period ending 8/30/21.

I’ve been invoicing monthly ever since and still nothing. I think 10 months is long enough to give them to pay up.

They are usually slow to pay but I don’t recall ever this slow…

Would be happy to put the links back if they pay…

Yes, no payouts since last year October. Some one has to go to Prague and kick Miro ass in their basement Zborovská 50

Sadly same for me.

Shame to see this happen.

We quit them a couple months ago, after a year of attempting to get them to pay over $5000 owed us.

I think I have one client left who promotes them, but I’ll be contacting them about replacing WH with something else in the next few weeks. It’s not like there isn’t enough out there to promote instead.

WH is going to go the way Randy Blue, FratMen and a few others did. They screwed their affiliates over, their brand dropped off a cliff, and they had to either spend thousands a month on advertising or try to win us back.

I don’t think winning us back is going to work if they’re still holding our money.