WilliamHiggins pays?

Glad it worked for you too :slight_smile:

Would you mind sharing the exact debt recovery verbiage you used that resulted in payment?

I’m sure many others including myself would appreciate the tip :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Kevin.

No problem, TBH it wasn’t overly complex.

Dear sirs,

I have emailed several times regarding an outstanding balance on my account (xxxxxxxxxx) of $XXX.XX on the soon to be closed WH CASH program. I have had no response to my contacts and consequently will be instructing my lawyers to instigate debt recovery action against Cygnet Entertainment Ltd.

This will begin in 7 days if I do not receive any contact or payment.

Regards

1 Like

Wow, That was pretty easy… :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Kevin.

1 Like

Can someone please post the email address that gets the best reply. I’ve used [email protected] but I’m not hearing anything back.

You have the correct address and crickets is what you normally hear till they decide to pay and it’s only when they are good and ready.

Yes, that is the correct address and last time I submitted it took between 2 and 3 months for a reply and payment.

1 Like

I received a payment today covering period 8/1/20 - > 12/31/20.

1 Like

I also received payment. Looks like they are paying everyone and they said they are merging WHCash.com to nats.williamhiggins.com whatever that means exactly. Glad to get paid regardless.

I have been sending them emails with invoices for 3 months. One email every week.
There are no answers and no money either. Not the best affiliate program. :-1:

It’s frustrating to get paid by them and their whole sending an invoice to get paid is ridiculous.

In some (many) EU jurisdictions sending money (B2B) without any invoice is illegal and the company can be fined.

Asking an invoice prior to payment is the only way to keep books in order.

That makes sense. They never really did explain it.

Mark, you can’t imagine how often we invoiced your company for affiliate payments in the past without you knew it :rofl:

Oh no :rofl:

1 Like

we also generate invoices to cover all payments for those who don’t send them automatically

2 Likes

So this seems odd: New WH members are given the choice of joining with CCBill, PayPal or Epoch. I decided to join with my WH NATS URL and the CCBill option to see what happens. It looks like I got credit for the sale because one of those affiliate emails was sent to me… but it came from WH, not CCBill like they normally do, but the email did confirm it was a CCBill sale. So does this mean my payment will come from CCBill with the rest of my CCBill sales, or wll WH still send their own check (hopefully)?

What URL did you use that showed you a CCBill Option? The only webmasters signup page I’ve found was this:

http://nats.williamhiggins.com/external.php?page=signup

but that doesn’t show anything about CCBill as an option.

Thanks,
Kevin.

I’ve not seen any direct sales on ccbill for them and I’ve never signed up for ccbill for their program. I can’t see how you would get ccbill sale without registering for ccbill affiliate account.

I was referring to the join page a customer sees. Underneath “Choose your plan” there is a checkbox option for joining with CCBill or PayPal/Epoch.

I guess my point was that if they’re using CCBill or even Epoch as a payment processor to just let us use direct links from them instead of through NATS, although I realize we’d miss out on PayPal sales.