NEW tour and hosted clips on our unique gay site Bukkake Boys

[SIZE=“4”]We have a new tube tour on our top converting gay site Bukkake Boys

This site is very special and carries content unseen anywhere else with 10-15 guys in bareback bukkake orgies.
Sells like hotcakes on just about any gay traffic!

We at EuroRevenue offer you €30-42 per trial PPS or 70% revshare on this site which is a payout almost unheard of compared to other gay sponsors.

We have 127 hosted tube clips for you to use which can be dumped in a csv with descriptions.

Check out the site www.bukkakeboys.com

If you need anything for promoting this site just let me know. I can provide banners, members access, clips in csv etc.[/SIZE]

[email protected]

Re: NEW tour and hosted clips on our unique gay site Bukkake Boys

I was just talking about your site the other day. Will send you a email!

Does this mean you will start to update the site again?

Would be great, was a good seller few years back…

Thanks for letting us know about this Nicky. I hope you will start updating Bukkake Boys again, because it’s a great site. I have promoted most of the scenes at the site already, so some new scenes would be wonderful to see.

I didn’t know Johnny Rapid filmed with them. I see him in the picture up top.

He did 9 scenes for Bukkake Boys and 2 for Boys First Time before he started with Men.

I hope Bukkake Boys starts updating again.

Just a heads up. At the time I am writing this if a user signs up for a $1 trial they are not given access to even 1 single bukkake boys video. I just tried it myself and ALL 43 videos are locked on the trial. Also, the cancel process via centrobill is very strange. When you process the cancel request you are told you will be “contacted by a rep” and that your cancellation is “waiting for cancellation by a customer support representative”.

Lots of issues there in my opinion.

I’m guessing this was a dud after all?
It’s a shame, this was a great seller and they seemingly just gave up on it.

There are a lot of issues with this site too as pointed out above, one of them being that when a membership expires it can seemingly be automatically reactivated just by clicking a button… that’s not right, and that’s presumably not legal either. Billing info should not be sitting on a server waiting for someone to come along and reactivate the membership like that.

This all seems very dodgy.
Then again, what else can we expect from a company that only participates in a community when they need a cash boost? :slight_smile:
I know, that applies to a hell of a lot of them, but at least some of them come in to do more than just sell themselves when it suits them.

So, it’s been almost 2 days now and my membership status screen still shows this:

"Membership active, waiting for cancellation by customer support representative.
You will be charged 44.95 USD on 2015-06-30 "

Centrobill.com

What do YIOU think? Am I gonna get banged?

… And I got banged. Not in the fun way either.

FUCK YOU Bukkake Boys.

NEW tour and hosted clips on our unique gay site Bukkake Boys

Update:

I just contacted Daniel Berglund per the Skype contact info in the top of this thread (he states he is affiliate support for EuroRevenue) and he has advised me he will contact CentroBill and have my charges reversed. He also advised that they have been having issues with CentroBill.

I advised him that I would like to be contacted as soon as he has my charges reversed and that he may want to comment on this thread about the issues we have seen.

…developing.

Hi,

Yes we have been having some problems with the billing and their customer reps cancelling too late etc. We are working with them to sort this. If anyone has a problem with our sites you can always contact me.

I have emailed and stressed this situation to my billing contact.

Teddy: Your signup has been cancelled and a refund is initiated.

We really would love to update and work more with BukkakeBoys but at the moment the new tour and hosted clips was what we could do. The content is extremely expensive to produce and we just can’t justify it at the moment unless we get more sales to the site, so it’s unfortunate that these billing problems occur. We have not given up on the site though, it still converts well and most customers are very happy with the content.

I have verified that the CentroBill site states I’ve been refunded. Hopefully it will go to my bank properly.

However the two issues that remain are that
1 - CentroBill is not automatically processing customer cancels but makes the customer “wait” for the customer service rep to process the request. In 2015 this is just a way to bang customers cards IMHO.

2 - the $1 trial does not allow the customer to view even one single BukkakeBoys video. At least a few should be available even on a trial.

The trial thing I can bring up with our members area developer and work something out. The customer rep cancel thing I will take to the billing side of things but can’t guarantee that my concerns will make any changes in the short term.

Ok, so for now, anyone that is promoting BukkakeBoys should probably pull their links because the trials are effectively broken and the billing company is banging people’s cards even if they attempt to cancel.

At least until these issues are fixed if I was promoting them I would certainly stop.

Activity like this is how our industry got a bad name years ago and why all of us that run paysites have to pay $1,000 every year now to Visa/MasterCard for “high risk”.

Thanks for being so persistent on this issue and letting us know.

[QUOTE=Stocky Dudes;160608]Ok, so for now, anyone that is promoting BukkakeBoys should probably pull their links because the trials are effectively broken and the billing company is banging people’s cards even if they attempt to cancel.

At least until these issues are fixed if I was promoting them I would certainly stop.

Activity like this is how our industry got a bad name years ago and why all of us that run paysites have to pay $1,000 every year now to Visa/MasterCard for “high risk”.[/QUOTE]

Ok, the trial is not “broken” that is just the way it’s setup you get a look and feel for the members area and you can upgrade to watch all videos. As I said we will also look into opening up some videos on it. But no one is tricked by this, if they pay they know they pay.

The “banging” you call it is your definition, in my world banging cards is charging them with whatever whenever just because you have the number, not charging the actual membership fee to a site you signed up for because of a late cancel or a slow billing rep(in your case which is unfortunate) but when that happens we usually give out a refund.

All in all our members are very happy about bukkakeboys and our content and I think it’s exaggerated for everyone to pull our links etc…

[QUOTE=Nicky;160735]

All in all our members are very happy about bukkakeboys and our content and I think it’s exaggerated for everyone to pull our links etc…[/QUOTE]

The problem for a lot of us is reputation.

You only need to look at the comments on some of the sites reviewing your content, or reviewing the site in general, to see what the customers think.
Whether you or I think that something is deceptive is irrelevant, it’s down to the actual customer to decide that, and it seems that they’ve been saying for at least a couple of years that the site is deceptive and customers feel as though they’re being robbed.

Yes, it sucks to have that kind of reputation out there when it might not be intentional, but like it or not the way you do things on that site seems to be pissing off a lot of your potential customers. Affiliates really don’t want to promote sites on their blogs which the customer is then going to complain about.

One good follower of one of our blogs might buy ten different memberships over the course of a year, from links on our sites. If we waste time trying desperately to hype up a site we know they’re not going to have a good experience with, we risk losing credibility with that customer.

It’s incredibly hard to promote a site that you know the customers are going to have a bad experience with, you lose credibility and you lose fans. Why would anyone here, as professional affiliates, risk their own reputations promoting one site that the fans don’t trust?

Until you fix the obvious issues affiliates and customers have been telling you about for several years, there’s little reason for anyone here to promote that site.

If I paid $1 for a trial membership and all I got to do was look at the membership area, I would be pissed. I would feel ripped off.