Natnet blackout??

Our server is down and so is NatNet’s ticket system:
http://mynatnet.com

I will give it a few mins before calling them. Anyone else having the same problems with their natnet servers?

Connectivity to NatNet is down

Been down for nearly a half hour now… :frowning: I noticed it just after 10:20 Eastern.

[Moderators - just noticed Danny posted the same topic a minute before me - please merge the threads.]

Re: Natnet blackout??

Yes, I noticed all my sites and emails are down too …

I called them, they’re having network issues. they’re on it. but it’s already been close to an hour i think

This was posted on their Twitter:
#Atlanta‬ pounded by storms ow.ly/ca9x1 but despite the water, wind and hail all is steady and calm inside @NationalNet ‪#DataCenter

I’m sure they are working to fix it but doubt all is calm. :frowning:

Didn’t sound calm when I called.

Jimmy

So no redundant topologies? Interesting.

This blows! Thankfully it’s pretty rare. They’re saying it’s a DNS issue:

http://twitter.com/nationalnet

Hope they figure it out soon.

We do full BGP here.

I just noticed all Intense Cash sites a down as well. I guess Natnet is their server also?

Just woke up and went to check email.

No email and no sites!

Straightrentboys.com is up and running so you may want to double check…our server seems to be up and our site is back up again :slight_smile:

I offer everybody hosting and everybody wants to go where everybody else does… don’t put all your eggs in one basket or in one provider. I specialize in secure hosting, but not everybody understands the importance of that.

IntenseCash and their sites being down means they, and also their affiliates are going to lose a lot of money. It’s not their fault, but I’m just saying.

[QUOTE=Seth;118172]This blows! Thankfully it’s pretty rare. They’re saying it’s a DNS issue:

http://twitter.com/nationalnet[/QUOTE]

DNS doesn’t make sense - my DNS is hosted elsewhere (by my registrar - Enom). If it’s a DNS issue my sites should be up since they don’t rely on NatNet for DNS. But they’re down. I can’t even ping my IPs.

It’s a full 2 hours of downtime now…

I can only get to one of our servers so far.

Jimmy

Yup. This is a cluster fuck. Luckily, none of our sites or servers are affected.

Not sure if it has anything to do with it but MojoHost had some connectivity issues today too.

Could you schill your services just one more time? That’s three in this thread. We get it, you’re way better than NatNet. Now please stop clogging this thread with non news about the NatNet issue.

Michael, you’ve always been rude, you should think before you post, spelled shill wrong, and until I get banned I’ll post whenever and whatever I wish. I don’t even know why Bjorn made you a moderator, it’s obviously gone to your head. Can you tell us how I’m “schill[ing]” my “services”. I don’t know why you think talking to people the way you do is polite.

He is a moderator because he is someone I trust and respect. Telling you to stop advertising your hosting isn’t being rude, it’s to the point and accurate. You’re pushing your hosting service again and it’s not relevant to this thread, not the first, second or third time you mentioned it.

lets stick to the subject please.