JuicyGayBoys.com sneak peak

Hello,
today I have something to show you. I spent the last month working on this project and today I’m really happy to show you something, even if it’s a simple screenshot. I’m neither a designer or paysite owner and it’s my very first approach to the paysites biz. I’ve tried to do my best and it pays me off as “worker” for sure. Hoping to get the investment paid off too ;).

Here the 1st page of the tour. The other pages are done too but I’m too picky about everything and I’m still tweaking 2nd and join pages. I’ll post a screenshot of them this evening (Rome timezone).

Every comment and advice will be well accepted.

Re: JuicyGayBoys.com sneak peak

Looks VERY good! Really inviting.

One thing though, the guy - top left - his head looks… well a bit odd…

[QUOTE=gaydemon;14028]Looks VERY good! Really inviting.

One thing though, the guy - top left - his head looks… well a bit odd…[/QUOTE]

The hair cut? I love it! Eheh :wink:

This picture has been taked from the top to the bottom so the prospective is really strange.

I like the haircut… lol

I think thats it, its the way its taken from top to bottom making his head look larger. Its probably fine when its on a page and not a smaller version like here.

[quote=InsaneSimon;14031]The hair cut? I love it! Eheh :wink:

This picture has been taked from the top to the bottom so the prospective is really strange.[/quote]

[QUOTE=gaydemon;14032]I like the haircut… lol

I think thats it, its the way its taken from top to bottom making his head look larger. Its probably fine when its on a page and not a smaller version like here.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I suppose that it’s fine. I used this picture because its prospective gives more depth to the design. I really don’t like flat console design.

I agree, I love the site but not that guy. He is the first thing that catches your eye.

Will you be opening this up to affiliates?

[QUOTE=marcjacob;14034]I agree, I love the site but not that guy. He is the first thing that catches your eye.

Will you be opening this up to affiliates?[/QUOTE]

Two “bad” comments about this guy makes me really thing about tweaking 1st page a bit more. Well, I’ll wait a bit so you can judge the full page. It should be online this evening (Rome time zone).

Regarding the affiliates, yes it’ll be opened as soon as the the site will be up and running. This is my first paysite and I had lots of things to do with it. For example I’m using a custom made script to handle the member area. Good things need some time to be done but it seems that finally I’m going to see every living!

make that three bad comments against the guy.

it was the first think that struck me and i said to myself … talk about a swelled head! rofl

i liked it otherwise too.

[QUOTE=archer;14041]make that three bad comments against the guy.

it was the first think that struck me and i said to myself … talk about a swelled head! rofl

i liked it otherwise too.[/QUOTE]

Poor me :frowning: Think that I love him! :smiley: Well, tonight we’ll see the full page.

Yeah, I’m loving the site, but the guy does looked deformed. I’d swap him out. It’s too bad because it’s a great shot otherwise. Maybe you can crop his head an Photoshop and squish it down a bit.

Michael

it looks really good, i did not even notice the balloon head guy till i read the rest of this thread.

Simon maybe you like him because youve seen the full set? Weve only seen that one pic. I think the model is fine, the pose is great. Im sure you have more hot pics and can substitute it.

I am liking what youve done so far, maybe you should try some design?

[QUOTE=marcjacob;14053]Simon maybe you like him because youve seen the full set? Weve only seen that one pic. I think the model is fine, the pose is great. Im sure you have more hot pics and can substitute it.

I am liking what youve done so far, maybe you should try some design?[/QUOTE]

I think that I don’t see these “problem” because I saw the full page version. Tonight I’ll post the link to the tour and we’ll see. If you see the same problem, I’ll change the guys. That’s not a problem. I have other pics with the same pose but with a different prospective.

About the design, do you mean design for other people?

Well if id paid for that design id be very happy…

And as promised… the 2nd page

This image comes directly from photoshop, some notes:

• white boxes will contain flash movies (like the 1st page)
  • the two previews have to be changed with the proper movies and pic previews (usually i do that when i code the page)
  • there’s a bad cut under the first preview clip box, it’ll be fixed
  • square images in the black box will be replaced with different (like names)

Btw you can get the idea:

Yes, you’re right but my problem is the time. I have no time :frowning:

Thats much better! I love the page and without that model at the top left its really perfect. Its got lots going on, and very inviting. Its gives the impression its a busy site with lots to offer.

[quote=InsaneSimon;14116]And as promised… the 2nd page

This image comes directly from photoshop, some notes:

• white boxes will contain flash movies (like the 1st page)
  • the two previews have to be changed with the proper movies and pic previews (usually i do that when i code the page)
  • there’s a bad cut under the first preview clip box, it’ll be fixed
  • square images in the black box will be replaced with different (like names)

Btw you can get the idea:

[/quote]

I like the second page.

I’m going to switch the order of the pages :smiley: It seems that the 2nd is ways better :smiley:

I was forgetting to post the link as told today…

http://www.juicygayboys.com/tour1/

What about the big head boy? Still big head in the full page version?