JuicyGayBoys.com sneak peak

Re: JuicyGayBoys.com sneak peak

Thank you! ;)I did a huge investment buying contents for this site. Even the models are pretty much exclusive. I wrote each scene and it has paid me off. I love well done stuff. Just few rumors:

• set with 350-600 images in 4 different resolution (low, medium, high, extreme). The pictures were taken with a 10.1Mpix camera so can do whatever i want with them
  • movies will be available in 4 different formats and 4 different resolution. The higher one will be 3mbps. I’m still thinking about a 6mbps resolution.

in the full size version, his head isn’t nearly so swelled :wink:

the models are in a good position :wink:

maybe it’s just be but he just doesn’t do it for me. in fact it the exact opposite. he leaves me quite limp.

the reast is very nicely done. kudos.

Yeah the hair is distracting. You should be able to photoshop some of that volume out of that guy’s hair without compromising your design. If you take about 4 inches off the top of his head and about 2 inches off the sides (in real life scale), he’d look fine. Otherwise the design is very dynamic.

And if you see that model again… drag his ass into the salon, tie him down and make him get a better haircut. lol

[QUOTE=xstr8guy;14133]Yeah the hair is distracting. You should be able to photoshop some of that volume out of that guy’s hair without compromising your design. If you take about 4 inches off the top of his head and about 2 inches off the sides (in real life scale), he’d look fine. Otherwise the design is very dynamic.

And if you see that model again… drag his ass into the salon, tie him down and make him get a better haircut. lol[/QUOTE]

I have the same haircut rofl

The head in the full size version is scary and the first thing you see. Luke hit the nail on the head when he said “balloon” head.

Also, it’s not common to add an s to content.

Never seen before content. Not contents.

One more thing you may want to consider is your logo. That logo will be real hard when you have to reduce in size. If you are going for branding, you may want to re-consider that logo. See how it looks on a 150 pixel wide banner.

[QUOTE=abostonboy;14144]The head in the full size version is scary and the first thing you see. Luke hit the nail on the head when he said “balloon” head.

Also, it’s not common to add an s to content.

Never seen before content. Not contents.[/QUOTE]

The page isn’t reviewed yet. I’ll have the writer reviewing it tomorrow. Btw thank you for the report.

About the head. I don’t know there in the USA but here in Europe this kind of haircut is pretty common. I have it too. I’ll try to tweak it with something with a different prospective.

[QUOTE=InsaneSimon;14148]The page isn’t reviewed yet. I’ll have the writer reviewing it tomorrow. Btw thank you for the report.

About the head. I don’t know there in the USA but here in Europe this kind of haircut is pretty common. I have it too. I’ll try to tweak it with something with a different prospective.[/QUOTE]

It’s not the haircut. It looks like his head is bigger than his whole chest.

But I like the design a lot.

[QUOTE=InsaneSimon;14148]The page isn’t reviewed yet. I’ll have the writer reviewing it tomorrow. Btw thank you for the report.

About the head. I don’t know there in the USA but here in Europe this kind of haircut is pretty common. I have it too. I’ll try to tweak it with something with a different prospective.[/QUOTE]

Just because it’s common doesn’t mean it looks good, lol. Us older folks all have high school yearbooks in our closets with photos of REALLY embarassing haircuts. :wink:

I’m just kidding ya! Don’t ask for fashion advice from guys over 40… even gay guys. :smiley: