Is anyone else seeing CCBill down right now?

My join forms don’t load and I can’t access the webmasters area either! All other webpages seem to be fine :grrr:

Re: Is anyone else seeing CCBill down right now?

Yes, I’m noticing the same thing. I’m not able to connect to CCBill affiliate admin or to any CCBill sponsor using my linking codes.

Down here too :frowning:

And who is your contact at Epoch?

Just noticed it here too.

So, can we assume that these CDN join forms don’t actually work if the mother ship goes down? So what’s the point in them?

An interesting note to add here…

Epoch started reporting problems to the CCBill cascaded billing database at 22.36 hours… and I’m still getting error messages now 00:50 hours - I make that 2 hours downtime so far.

My joins are loading and a ran a sale that worked so I don’t know what the issue is but at THIS moment we are still selling.

From the CCBill site:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CCBILL PROCESSING
Posted June 5th, 2008 15:53:30, by CCBill Management
This afternoon, Thursday, June 5, 2008 at approximately 12:35 pm (Arizona Time) CCBill’s primary hosting provider went under a DDOS attack, which created intermittent connectivity issues for our CCBill processing systems including: payment pages, transactional processing, referral tracking and our client reporting and account management.

Our Networks, Security and Systems Teams were able to combat this issue, and push these services to one of our redundant network locations in order to mitigate the results of this attack. As of 1:15 pm (Arizona Time) we returned to processing at or near the 100% level, and our transaction and refer (affiliate) networks are currently running at normal performance levels.

We are currently working to update our reporting servers, and will notify Clients via this News Area as soon as that data is available. Please rest assured that we will continue to aggressively monitor this situation, and will notify you immediately of any changes in processing.

If you notice any fluctuations in your CCBill processing over the course of the next day, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding this issue, our Client Support Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at [email protected]. or Toll-free at 800.510.2859.

Please know that as your billing provider, we truly appreciate your patience during this unfortunate occurrence, and value your business.

Many thanks!

CCBill Management

At least Epoch called me and said Ccbill is down. My internet connection in my new apartment is about as good as Ccbill’s join forms at the moment.

Oops. I just started a new thread about an unusual amount of denials ealier today before I saw this thread. I suppose this is related to the DDOS attack.

Can a mod delete the duplicate thread please?

Strange enough sales dont seem to affected by this problem, at least not from my perspective as a affilaite fairly normal for a thursday.

Well it was my first ever NO sales and NO rebills day with CCbill . Ever. Evers. Ever:bang:

Interesting that Epoch notified webmasters, anyone get a direct notice from ccBill? I mean posting in the webmaster admin area is nice, but uh, if you can’t access it, how is someone supposed to get the notice? :bang:

What I’m more interested in is that their CDN couldn’t manage it either. So what’s the point in it?

After losing $1,000 in sales (Thursday’s are a film update day for me) I switched my direct traffic links to Epoch… stand by for options for affiliates!

This is why I like using NATS, if something like this happens it takes literally 1 click to swap primary billers and to continue earning money. Same would be true for any affiliate system that YOU host, unlike those that the billing companies host. And I would think that affiliates appreciate that fact too.

bump…

Seems to be down again, at least to me in the UK.

and its back up again…

Today, my affliliate sales are just 25% of my direct sales total. Usually it’s more than 50%. Why? Direct are going straight to Epoch, Affiliate are going to CCBill since I changed the links.

Something is not right here… and we will be announcing some changes to our affiliate program very soon.

Something seems to be up. Today is the worst sunday in a year and saturday was even worse than today.

I don’t now what numbers it takes to determine what is and what is not a good ratio but they are bouncing all over the place. Some days the ratios are 400% higher then others. That just doesn’t seem right.