Is anyone else seeing CCBill down right now?

Re: Is anyone else seeing CCBill down right now?

I’m tired of all my rebills suddenly disappearing from time to time and the stats are often sluggish. I’d be glad if all my sponsors found an alternative.

We have an Epoch affiliate program. :wink:

http://www.uknakedmen.com/affiliates.html

I’m also thinking about going with Epoch for my program when I launch… I hate ccbill… I hate it’s horrible statistics… I hate their join pages… I hate how my sales stats are appearing and dissapearing… how raw clicks are not counted… I hate spam that Cavecreek filled my Inbox with…I hate their scrubbing… I hate them!

It’s about time they get some good competition and fade out

Has anyone had any statment from CCBill?

One of my sponsors emailed me saying I may wish to switch to their Epoch system instead of CCBill. Apparently their Epoch is converting at 1:189 and their CCBill is converting at 1:1,300.

Any other paysite owners seeing this kind of trend?

Is that the thing attached with the cheque or something different?

[QUOTE=milivanili;11588]I’m also thinking about going with Epoch for my program when I launch… I hate ccbill… I hate it’s horrible statistics… I hate their join pages… I hate how my sales stats are appearing and dissapearing… how raw clicks are not counted… I hate spam that Cavecreek filled my Inbox with…I hate their scrubbing… I hate them!

It’s about time they get some good competition and fade out[/QUOTE]

I would never start a paysite and rely on one processor. Or one software platform with one billing company.

How would I do it? Own merchant account + Epoch + CCbill = MUCH more sales than the “extra” costs involved in setting it all up. Then it’s just a choice between MPA3 and NATS.

[QUOTE=abostonboy;11647]I would never start a paysite and rely on one processor. Or one software platform with one billing company.

How would I do it? Own merchant account + Epoch + CCbill = MUCH more sales than the “extra” costs involved in setting it all up. Then it’s just a choice between MPA3 and NATS.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and for starters that’s just fabolous, as you only need to throw some 10’s of thousands of dollars… Good advice, if you have tons of cash lying by side!whistle