HelixCash don't pay?

Re: HelixCash don’t pay?

I received a payment. They do pay, just sometimes a bit irregular.

Well, obviously they have double standards. That’s it! There are enough other sites to promote.

In brief: I tried to get in touch with Kyle Ross, he didn’t answer me. Then I generated an invoice via Paxum but it was rejected by Keith. Eventually, I deleted all their posts, links and files available on Redixx Men. I’m honest and fair but they weren’t with me.

I won’t qualify their behavior but unfortunately my impression is extremely bad. I put them on my ignore list and forget about them forever.

[QUOTE=bgmen;175657]In brief: I tried to get in touch with Kyle Ross, he didn’t answer me. Then I generated an invoice via Paxum but it was rejected by Keith. Eventually, I deleted all their posts, links and files available on Redixx Men. I’m honest and fair but they weren’t with me.

I won’t qualify their behavior but unfortunately my impression is extremely bad. I put them on my ignore list and forget about them forever.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it helps but we got a paxum payment from them 15 minutes ago.

I think you may have jumped the gun a little. It’s not unusual for sponsors to “ignore” emails. Lots of our emails end up in spam folders and with affiliate reps often changing regularly, it’s possible we’re not even emailing the write address. There are all kinds of valid reasons emails going missing that have nothing to do with the sponsor blatantly ignoring us.

I, too, have emailed Helix and never heard from them, but I’m paid and up to date. With all the difference in minimum payouts, hold times, and payout dates, it’s not always clear cut when we’re owed and not owed. Except for one time when I thought they were behind, I’ve never had a problem with Helix.

Ive promoted Helix since they started and they have always paid me. Sure it might be late sometimes or different dates but it always arrives. I think you have really been to hasty, its a very good site and a solid affiliate program.

Yes, I got a Paxum payment yesterday.

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;175667]I think you may have jumped the gun a little. It’s not unusual for sponsors to “ignore” emails. Lots of our emails end up in spam folders and with affiliate reps often changing regularly, it’s possible we’re not even emailing the write address. There are all kinds of valid reasons emails going missing that have nothing to do with the sponsor blatantly ignoring us.

I, too, have emailed Helix and never heard from them, but I’m paid and up to date. With all the difference in minimum payouts, hold times, and payout dates, it’s not always clear cut when we’re owed and not owed. Except for one time when I thought they were behind, I’ve never had a problem with Helix.[/QUOTE]

You’re right. I’ve been too impulsive lately. On the other hand, the people I work with most successfully don’t ignore me, so I’m just going to work with them. And to be honest, I’m not an example of a good Felix’ affiliate, so they don’t lose anything, nor do I. I’m very tired, so I’d rather make everything clear and timely.

Good luck with promoting them!:victory:

[QUOTE=bgmen;175671]Yes, I got a Paxum payment yesterday.

You’re right. I’ve been too impulsive lately. On the other hand, the people I work with most successfully don’t ignore me, so I’m just going to work with them. And to be honest, I’m not an example of a good Felix’ affiliate, so they don’t lose anything, nor do I. I’m very tired, so I’d rather make everything clear and timely.

Good luck with promoting them!:victory:[/QUOTE]

The issue is that Helix Cash dont communicate very much, its always been like that though.

Well, yes. Even the answer with a word is a better option than the lack of response.

Hi Bjorn and anyone!
When you got last payment from Helix Cash?
They don’t answer on my letters and don’t pay me last 5 periods…
Do you have working e-mail, except [email protected]?
I hope all is good with one of my favorite program…

Hi, try with [email protected]. Kyle usually responds within 1-2 days.

Thank you bgmen. I’ll try.
When you got last payment?

last payment was 1 Sept so just a week ago by Paypal. If you use something else like Paxum maybe it takes longer due to funding issues. I know some sponsors are having problems adding money to paxum.

My last payment was August by check…often delayed but they do pay.

yes exactly, the dates of payouts are quite random.

Has anyone been paid lately ?

I talked to Keith over skype on the 14th of December, and he promised that payment would get done before the 24th. But still nothing here. And no reply over skype and mail since ( have send an mail to Keith, Kyle and Jeremy ).

Just today Keith emailed me that my post office returned the check he sent. (They’re incompetent — it’s not the first time it’s happened). So they are still making payments apparently.

was the email : [email protected] ?

Yes, that’s it.

Thanks. Yeah , he doesnt reply to me at that email. Account balance is over 5k atm ( Last Payment July 11th, 2019 ). I didnt pay much attention to it, becoz I knew they have always been slow paying, but always did pay.

Kinda hard missing that money when you are buying a new car … in Denmark