HelixCash don't pay?

Re: HelixCash don’t pay?

To be fair 4-6 weeks isn’t unusual. for example, I think Lucas entertainment who are as reliable as clock work have a 4 week holding period. Its best to understand how long the programme hold payment before saying they don’t pay.

1st - 23rd November isn’t 45 days and it’s literally just 3 weeks… Do you have something against Helix? You seem to like complaining about them.

Literally everyone has posted that they DO pay and are positive about them.

Good idea but unfortunately, I couldn’t find anything about it.

Thank you Bjorn - as always you gave me the most useful information.

Ask them. I always find its best to communicate first. Posting public threads about non payment is a last resort.

Pay attention that I’ve never claimed that they don’t pay. It was a topic I copied from GFY forum just FYI.

As I wrote, they didn’t reply to my email. To be honest, I don’t like to be ignored.

I’ll wait for a while - if they are accurate, I’ll praise them. If not, I’ll still praise them.:slight_smile:

For the record, I emailed Helix 12 days ago and I’m still waiting to hear back from them.

Just for referance your best bet is emailing [email protected] I am not sure their other emails are active for affiliates since the staff change around there.

I actually got a Paxum payment on Saturday.

For what period?

September 16 and October 16, November 16 is still outstanding, but that would still be under a hold.

I got my payment this weekend as well.

Just to confirm - I received a Paxum payment this week. There was some delay but nothing too serious or unusual.

I also got one, so looks like they are back on track.

I was surprised as well. Got a wire without having to email them :slight_smile:

Who received the payment for the period ending 2017-12-31 ?
I wrote several letters and did not receive a response.

[QUOTE=masterat;175366]Who received the payment for the period ending 2017-12-31 ?
I wrote several letters and did not receive a response.[/QUOTE]

I got paid a couple of days ago.

Yes, I got paid on January 27 and never have a problem getting paid. I never have to ask.

Did you receive a payment for the last period (ending on 2018-02-15 )? My one is marked as paid on 20th of February in their NATS but I’m pretty sure that I have not received such a payment.

I did receive payment for that one on February 20 by Paxum.

Under the Payment Details section of the Paxum email it said “Online Marketing” under Invoice Details, so it may not be clear unless you look in the introductory paragraph for the Helix email address.

No, unfortunately, I have no payment with the amount I expect. I wrote to Kyle. I hope he will cooperate with me.