HelixCash don't pay?

BTW, I think it would have been better to start a new thread rather than adding to one that’s three years old.

It’s the 11th, has anyone received a Paxum yet? I haven’t.

No wires here either

Got our PayPal payment this month. Sometimes he misses a month, but it’s a small shop. I’ve never had to chase them.

He said Paypal funds were ok , but wire will go out after the 10th. But its now the 15th , and I havent see anything of the $6300 I am missing at HelixCash

I just switched to Paypal yesterday, but still haven’t been paid. I’ve send three more emails.

[LEFT][SIZE=5]I’m also waiting for wire, I hope they are doing well and they will soon pay everyone.[/SIZE][/LEFT]

way i see it im not relying on this getting paid anytime soon, so not really pushing helix or 8teenboy for time being. once they do i will again

Last Payment: January 15th, 2020 , and today it just hit my bank.

That’s great news, they owed you a huge swack of money. I’m still waiting, but I’m hopeful now that I see this.

One payment down, but 5 to go. Hopefully I will not have to wait so long until the next payment

It shouldn’t be this hard to get paid, just saying. Everybody gets paid before me at Blu lol.

Oh … I thought you got the whole $6300. Too bad.

sadly no. Account Balance: $5,938.01

Wrote an email a week ago, no reply .

I was finally paid yesterday, completely up to date as of the Jan 16 period.

Glad it got resolved, shame it took so long

Great.

Did you get any reply via mail ?

Did you set your payout metode to paypal ?

Mine is wire. and I am still missing the 5900$

I did change my method of payment from Paxum to Paypal as I had heard Helix was having problems funding their Paxum account.
I did not get any reply to any of my emails except one reply from an ex-model who works in admin, I forget his name.

Glad you got paid ! Did the “Verification Required” email come from @helixcash.com , becoz I am trying to change mine. But I do not get any mail to comfirm the change from Wire to Paypal :frowning:

All these loops to get paid :frowning:

Yes, I got the authorization emails. Perhaps check your spam folder or trash bin. These generally make it through to me, but I can see them being dumped in spam.