Helixcash doesn't pay me never responds to support requests

They don’t pay regularly with Paxum, see comments above. Change to Paypal if you want to get paid.

Thank you, changed payment information to Paypal, wrote several emails, received no response.

yes response isn’t great… and you might find you won’t get paid now until next period even if you changed.

Should never be this hard to get paid ever!

1 Like

Times are already hard enough for affiliates these days, it’s too bad some programs just don’t care anymore. We have a twink site called DirtyBoyVideo.com that may not be Helix, but it converts well and is lesser known so I think it has a lot of potential to convert twink traffic if you want to give it a try. Plus with zbuckz you’ll have the advantage of never having to worry about whether or not you’ll get your payment (we haven’t missed a payout since we launched in 2003).

1 Like

having the same problem with HelixCash , pending payments since Sept. '21 , payment method wire . Not answering to any mails or support messages . Any advice please?

Change to paypal.

Thank you very much for your advice. I changed to Paypal few days ago but is still pending , it needs approval from them … still no reaction from them …

Just wait until next payment date.

A month and a half has passed since the change to paypal, payments have not been received and letters are not answered.

Have to agree with DannyZ on this one. And, as long as I’m seeing a shameless plug from DannyZ on this thread for alternative twink sites in his network, ( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) we have several twink sites that convert better than Helix including: Funsizeboys.com, Gaycest.com, Scoutboys.com, MasonicBoys.com, JasonSparksLive.com, BoyForSale.com, TwinkTop.com, TwinkLoads.com, and our all-in-one network site CarnalPlus.com. Twink traffic converts brilliantly with these sites. According to the lead dev who built Helix, and the former head of marketing who left Helix before working for CarnalMedia, Carnal sites convert nearly twice as well as Helix.

Plus, with CarnalCash just like zbuckz, you’ll have the advantage of never having to worry about whether or not you’ll get your payment (we have never missed a payout since we launched Carnal Media)!

Still same issue with Helix , more than a month that changed Payments to PayPal, as advised, still not even approved the change of payment method and of course no payment arrived ! I am afraid that we forget our money, that is harder and harder to earn …

Who has Keith Miller contacts? Perhaps a cell phone?

You can try “keith [at] helixstudios.com

mailed both Keith and Kyle at HelixStudios, no luck … Are our money lost , you believe?

I really don’t know in your case why you are not getting paid. Others of us are getting paid by only if it’s paypal.

Thank you for your response , I have changed to PayPal since Feb 4th , they did not even approve it yet …

Same here. Changed to PayPal months ago and they didn’t approve it until now. Luckily I’m not wasting too much time promoting them because all their content is on the tubes. Actually no reason for people to signup with Helix. Seems they still make enough money so they don’t need to bother with pirated content and affiliates.

Well actually they forced all the tubes to remove the content so as far as I know there isn’t any free content available, where did you see it?

They are on gayboystube and xhamster for sure. Maybe elsewhere as well. Granted two not very reputable sites, but maybe Helix doesn’t bother. Of course they are not posted under the Helix flag, but if you know their models and their style of photography their content is easily to find. Same goes for Staxus (looks like their full program is there) and occasionally Belami. Some other US sites are also well represented.

I don’t know if it was Helix who posted them, but there used to be branded trailers from Helix next to the full videos from pirates. So they probably must be aware of those tubes. Haven’t seen the trailers for a while though. I’m not checking those tubes frequently, but yesterday I did and without digging deeply I saw three full videos from Helix on the first couple of pages.