Helix Payment

Re: Helix Payment

As of a couple of years ago, Helix Cash was eternally several months behind in payouts. They always arrived if late, so I never removed them from my site.

I would back this statement up. Not only are they not paying me (I had a payment ready to send since 2-16-2013), after multiple ignored messages and emails to them, when I logged into my HelixCash account, they had changed my minimum payout setting so the payment ready to send would disappear…

I still have gotten no reply from them in over 1 month.

DROP YOUR HELIX LINKS Eventually, they’re going to stop paying you too.

Re: Helix isn’t paying

I’ve gotten no response from them in over a month! Just went into my HelixCash account this morning to discover in order to make the payment ready to send disappear, they increased my minimum payout so that the payment ready to send would disappear. I changed it back to what I had it at, and the payment ready to send shows up again, but with a new current date.

I’ll be spending my day today scouring all my sites clean of their links.

They do pay, but something doesn’t seem to be adding up with payout limits. I have been paid regularly for many years but last few months I’ve noticed that they don’t seem to follow payout limits but rather send out payments in lump sums.

By coincidence I went through my payment information for Helix Cash a few days ago. I went through records going back to 2007 and their payout information exactly matched with what I have received. True, some of the payments were late, but they have always arrived. I have no complaint with Helix Cash.

yes, like you said I do think they pay but the problem is that they don’t stick to a schedule or by what it says in NATS. I did contact them and hope they can clarify it.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but do Helix Cash use Paxum at all? I had that option chosen, got a notification in Nifty Stats they sent a payment, logged into Helix Cash and it says a Paxum payment was sent. But there’s nothing in my Paxum account.

Is there any way to contact them beside the support form inside the affiliate interface?

Thanks

I’ve emailed them. By the looks of it I’ll be lucky to get a response. Even if they pay me I think I’ll drop them after this. I don’t need the headache.

So does anyone have any regular contact with Helix Cash at all? I keep making sales with them but if they don’t pay out then I have to take my links down.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=kinky_jack;143829]Sorry to bring up an old thread but do Helix Cash use Paxum at all? I had that option chosen, got a notification in Nifty Stats they sent a payment, logged into Helix Cash and it says a Paxum payment was sent. But there’s nothing in my Paxum account.

Is there any way to contact them beside the support form inside the affiliate interface?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

They offered Paxum payments, then stopped offering Paxum payments, but a couple of months ago they started offering Paxum payments again. I’m not sure whether your account details were stored correctly, because something may have happened to your payment details when they stopped offering Paxum a while back. When the Paxum option was restored, something may have happened to your account details that you may want to check. I changed my payment option to PayPal after they stopped offering Paxum and I haven’t changed it back yet. You could try contacting Deniz at Helix Cash - his email address is deniz @ helixcash . com (you just need to remove the spaces in that address). I hope this helps.

Thanks Brad. I checked my Paxum details and everything looks fine in the Helix Cash interface. Is this what you mean?

I would change over to Paypal but to be honest I could use this payment right now. It’s a good amount of money that I was hoping I could use over the holidays. For some reason they’re selling very well for me these days. They never used to. If I change over to Paypal right now it’s a good bet I won’t see the payment for a long time.

Your thoughts? I appreciate it.

Last payment I had was through Paypal on 12th Dec. Don’t know about Paxum other than that people are finding it difficult to load money to Paxum.

Ok thanks Bjorn. I guess I am going to have to rethink using Paxum. I’m having nothing but issues with them and it looks as though sponsors are as well.

[QUOTE=kinky_jack;143840]Thanks Brad. I checked my Paxum details and everything looks fine in the Helix Cash interface. Is this what you mean?

I would change over to Paypal but to be honest I could use this payment right now. It’s a good amount of money that I was hoping I could use over the holidays. For some reason they’re selling very well for me these days. They never used to. If I change over to Paypal right now it’s a good bet I won’t see the payment for a long time.

Your thoughts? I appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, checking your Paxum account details in the Helix Cash interface is what I was referring to. I just wanted to make sure that your account details were stored correctly after they stopped using Paxum and then returned to using them again. I have emailed Deniz using the email address I included in my previous post in the past and he was very responsive and helpful. Hopefully he’ll be able to assist you to get this worked out. I hope this gets sorted out for you.

Thank you so much Brad. I highly appreciate it.

You’re very welcome. :slight_smile:

Hi again Brad. If you happen to get a response from Deniz can you please tell them that I’d like a response on my issue first chance they get? I can’t just switch over to Paypal and expect this outstanding payment to be paid later on via another method. So I need to be in contact with them.

I’ve emailed them several times myself and have gotten no response. Something has to give because I’m making sales every day with them. I don’t want to get burned.

Thanks so much

Is Helix still pay to paxum?

Plz help who know what company at Helix Cash checks?
Helix Cash Inc?

As far as im aware, they dropped paxum many months ago, and never reinstated it. They had everyone move over to PayPal…