CCBill no longer pay by Wire or SEPA

Got a nasty shock today… CCBill suddenly have stopped being able to pay by wire or sepa. They now only offer ACH or check. They haven’t given any notice or informed anyone. I only found out as my payment seemed to be on hold for no reason. The Support staff in the live chat told me that they just haven’t told anyone…

Apparently it might be possible to get paid by ACH to Wise… but I’ve never really used Wise so not sure how viable the option is.

CCBill do not pay.
I’ve already deleted all the promo sites. I can’t advertise anymore:
daddybuxxx, kristenbjorn, enigmaticboys, guybone etc.

They’re apparently dead. Those who want to find payment options. Carnalcash, boyprofits - masspay, XXXRewards - Paypal.
And those who decided to steal a lot of money say - we will send you a check :grinning:

1 Like

Dead… how? Any information on what happened, or why? Anything at all?

This is my personal opinion.

All I can figure out is that maybe they had to shut down CCBill EU which I think handled all the wire and sepa payments. Which now then means they only have CCBill USA which cannot do anything other than ACH and check…

But perhaps it’s also signs of something else… don’t know.

Found thread about it on GFY:

If you both have a Wise account then 99% of the time the payment is instant and there are no fee’s to pay. We use Wise and get paid by Wise with two of our clients, quick and easy.

You can transfer from Wise to my most countries as well and the fee’s are low and the rates are very good.

Yes, but that is applicable only if Wise supports an USD account for your country. For my country, Wise does not allow USD accounts, which leaves me only with postal check as the option for ccbill payments. And that is the least convenient option, to say the least.

I inquired about all this at ccbill live chat support today, and they assured me that they still pay regularly, but you have to choose among the currently available payment methods, which is now only check or ACH.

If CCBill are paying from ACH to Wise then that would indicate to me that they also have a Wise account so might be worth enquiring if that is indeed the case and then asking them if they can do a Wise to Wise transaction.

I’m trying to see if I can use Wise… but they do not allow adult so even if I can get it to work it might end up with getting funds stuck or account closed.

Check option… well not sure it even possible to cash a US check here.

I can’t open a Wise account, and neither can residents of many countries. Well, of course, adult is prohibited by their rules. CCBill employees know this. And when they suggested that I receive checks or ASH, it was deliberate deception and misrepresentation. Why ?
I have no other thoughts except that they decided to steal a lot of money. That’s why they are dead to me.
I was sorry to remove many good promos from my sites. But I no longer want to feed any crooks.

Wise booted us after quite a while of using them as our business ‘does not run parallel with the brand image we wish to portray’ :slight_smile:

I’ll have to realign my business with theirs then…

Its interesting as it feels clear that CCBill wants out of the affiliate side of the business and just process for massive players and keep crushing on the Data Center side of their business. But if they are processing for EU companies who handle their own payouts, how are they sending the funds to the EU Companies (not affiliates)?

From what I have read on GFY Forum Brent its only affecting affiliate payouts and not studio payouts (for now)… So not sure if there’s a KYC procedure in the pipeline (speculation) to account for the money they send to affs or if they are trying to make on out from the aff side of things slowly…

1 Like

Well it’s all unknown and speculations right now. Could be so many different reasons, none of them good though.