Blur Bucks / NO New Joins

I know I just posted a similar topic about another program (Adult Force) and I don’t normally post these unless something really seems off but something is just off historically speaking…

The last join I had with them was on January 24th…

Based on historical data in Nifty Stats going all they way back to 2017 I have NEVER had a month with NO new joins, let alone TWO MONTHS.

Anyone else seeing a similar trend?

Thanks,
Kevin.

You’re right. This one there’s definitely something wrong. I have had no sales in Feb or March. Normally it sells at least a few each month with decent ratios. Please email them, I will do the same now.

Ironically the last email I had from them was positive and mentioning how many new changes are coming including longer affiliate promo videos.

same here, my last sale was 22 Dec 2022

Just sent them an email. Let’s see what they say…

Affiliate Platform Update - Apologies for the Delay

We appreciate your understanding and patience. Here’s a simplified update on our affiliate program changes:

•Merging Affiliate UI with the main “My Account” section
•Streamlining UI/UX for a better experience
•Removing separate domain to encourage new affiliate sign-ups
•Following Chaturbate and OnlyFans’ approach
•Completion delayed beyond February target
• Sales tracking ongoing during transition
•Data split, but committed to providing regular sales/stats updates
• Sales UI in development
• Aiming for full transition by Q2 2023

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued support. Additionally, we want to inform you that Affiliate payments have slowly started to go out, and we are committed to ensuring proper accounting for all affiliates. If you experience any issues or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Lastly, we value your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our services. If there are any super important features you may need or want to help optimize your affiliate experience, please let us know, and we’ll do our best to incorporate them into our platform.

Thank you again for your patience and support as we work towards providing the best possible experience for our valued affiliates.

Sales tracking ongoing during transition.

Is this why sales are not showing up since January?

Hello, sales are not showing in NATS correct. Internally in our system we’re still tracking everything. Sorry for confusion.

Maybe, it’s just me but I really have no idea what any of this means as far as how it effects affiliates.

You state you’re amiming for a full transition by Q2… That could potentially mean not until the end of June?

Are we affiliates just suppose to continue sending traffic with no reporting showing us what we are earning till then?

You also state sales tracking ongoing during transition.

Why is we can see all other stats in NATS BUT new JOINS. Not sure why whatever is going on is only effecting the reporting of new joins and not anything else?

Sorry if I’m missing the obvious… I’m clearly just confused by all this.

Thanks,
Kevin.

I’m confused as well. So that means potentially sales would not show up for 4-5 months? As well as no payouts I guess.

Feel free to email us [email protected] and we will provide you your latest stats. We will also keep everyone updated as soon as full transition happens. Thank you and we will match sure all sales are correctly distributed.

What are they transitioning to? A new affiliate program? I’m confused.
What about rebills? Are those showing up?

We all are confused. I asked for my stats and they said they would send payments and stats in April for past months. Lets see.

I don’t get why they can’t provide real time stats. When we moved from one software to Nats we had no issues with tracking real time stats for affiliates with old link codes and new ones. Not going to promote them.

1 Like

Any updates? Haven’t seen new sales since February :-\

You should have received an email from them with log in details for their new reporting system. I received mine on May 9th… If you didn’t get one I would contact them here: [email protected]

The issues I’m having with their new reporting system is #1 It isn’t reporting the old rebills that were in NATS and #2 It doesn’t report clicks (traffic).

I brought the clicks issue to their attention back in May and the rebill issue in June. On 07/06/23 I followed up and they responded as follows:

I’m still waiting for my devs to respond - hadn’t forgot about this

Trying to get you better answer

Kevin

Thank you! Found an email with login/password in a Junk folder.
There was no link to new stat though… :smiley:

You actually just go to any of their sites and log in as a member… Once inside you will see an option for affiliates…

Kevin.

1 Like

So, they are not using the NATS program at blurbucks dot com?
If so I totally missed all this.
I didn’t get any new log in details and just emailed to try and get them.

The NATS links you used in the past remain the same. However the tracking isn’t within NATS anymore.

Thanks, I got a reply that said I should have received an email with a user/pass, BUT I didn’t and I replied that I didn’t get it, and asked them to send it again, BUT no response yet with that info.