Blur Bucks / NO New Joins

This biz is going downhill so fast lately. Between chasing payments and having to change links and shady stats, with crap excuses, I am about to give up this biz and just let it go. It’s starting to not be worth the effort and time trying to get replies from people who don’t give a crap about their affiliates. I sent the first email telling them that I didn’t get the email with the new user/pass, WHY wouldn’t you send the info I am asking for, WHY should I have to reply and ask again, obviously I didn’t get the previous email, or it went to spam and got deleted. Now I have to wait and wait for another response. I’m goint to go through and remove every link from every program that has given me the slightest bit of stress and if I had to email just once for payment, I’m done with them, only promoting programs that are responsive and actually pay without having to be hounded for the payment.

2 Likes

100% agree…

2 Likes

Sales have just disappeared, still not seeing anything and the rebills are dying out.

Has anyone had sales with them in the last couple of months?

Or is still supposed to be within a new system? I can’t find any details about it. On their own site it says something about CCBill paying out but I have never signed up for a CCBill account with them.

No sales, no rebill
IMHO this new laravel affiliate system does not really work as it should be :-\

no new sales or rebills at all here since last December

I’m seeing new sales and rebills but certainly not anything like they were from 2019 → 2021… 2022 sales started sliding and have continued to do so into 2023…

With that said most of the new content on GayHoopla is solo when they used to have full on guy on guy action so not sure if that is contributing the the slide in sales.

Their new affiliate section is horrible. It lacks basic functionality that would help affiliates understand their business. I’ve brought this to their attention numerous times.

Are you sure you’re looking in the correct place for the new stats Bjorn?

You log into GayHoopla like a paying member would… Then go here:

https://www.gayhoopla.com/account

On that page along the top you will see a link for affiliate stats. You should have received a separate user id/password via email back in February, I think, to log into GayHoopla rather than NATS to access their new affiliate reporting.

The OLD NATS is only reporting old rebills.

Kevin.

Yes thanks, I managed to find the “new” stats area so at least i can see sales and traffic. however it’s lacking, no way to track campaigns now. It’s really a huge step back and why would you run your own and NATS… when NATs works perfectly fine on your own.