BigBling payments

I got a reply from DavyD as well today. Payments supposed to go out soon.

I spoke with Davyd on the phone and was assured payments for both Randy Blue and Cocky Boys will go out on Monday at the latest. If I understood correctly the payments will appear from VS Media although there should be some indication as to which program the payment is associated with.

As for the link issue I mentioned above that is also being address and further updates are to come.

Davyd also said he would post and update here.

Kevin.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Did VS Media buy them? I think that is Video Secrets but that is an older name

VS Media is Video Secrets/ Flirt4Free. I just met with them at the Vegas show but they didn’t mention anything to me about purchasing those sites and I am definitely sure that Bel Ami and Falcon/NakedSword hasn’t sold to them. Maybe they worked out a deal to just take over their payouts? I am pretty certain Falcon/NakedSword is staying with Gammae though so I’m not sure what Davyd is talking about.

Isn’t Falcon with Gammae?

I didn’t inquire about that, wish I did. At the time I was only concerned with getting paid and getting the Randy Blue link mystery resolved.

He was suppose to reply to this thread. :thinking:

Lets see if the other promises hold true.

Falcon has been part of GammaE for 10 years. Naked Sword is a separate program, but they had something in common with Gunz Blazing & AEBN years ago. Surely they have nothing to do with Cocky boys.

Davyd is just saying he manages the promos for those sites, not that they are owned by the same people. Randy Blue I think got bought by VS Media though.

And yes, Naked Sword long time ago used to have something to do with Gunz Blazing / AEBN, they still use the old paypal account that says AEBN / Gunz.

we still pay our affiliates ourselves

1 Like

Update on payments… Just received this email from Davyd:

So Monday was a bank holiday and accounting is finishing end of the year books so payments will go out by Friday, I will confirm with you when everything is sent!

He also asked for an updated W-9 for 2023

Kevin.

I didn’t hear anything. He promised latest monday but that’s obviously past now. I guess we have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

I received my ACH payments today for both Cocky Boys and Randy Blue

That’s awesome news. Still waiting on mine here.

Same, no payment or any news.

I did send Davyd my NATS Affiliate IDs for Big Bling and Randy Blue along with my ACH banking information via email right after I got off the phone with him two weeks ago.

I got the impression he wanted to give that info to VS Media directly.

I’m not sure if that’s why I got mine and you guys didn’t? The payments arrived via ACH from “VS Media Inc Vendor Bus”

Kevin.

Hi Kevin, so Davyd handles Nats for both Cockyboys and Randyblue? Do you have a working email of him? Thanks.

I did get a wire payment from VS Media today which is great. But I have no idea if this is for big bling only or including Randy Blue. I emailed Davyd but no reply.

It’s a working email although he isn’t the most responsive:

[email protected]

I received two ACH payments… One I could match with a pay period for Randy Blue so I assumed the other was for Big Bling but I couldn’t match the amount with any corresponding period.

Two days ago I also have reached out to Davyd for clarification on this issue and as of yet no response. I will prod him again later today if no reply.

Kevin.

No payment here :frowning: . Mine is set to Paypal. maybe thats why