Zombaio not processing rebills

I just noticed a thread at another board about Zombaio having problems processing rebills for more than a few days already. Since they haven’t informed clients or affiliates (as it seems), I thought it’s good to let you guys know as well.

Originally Posted by Michael O
We are still seeing some issues with the new platform and a to high number of declines so we are not processing rebills at the moment but waiting until these issues are solved if they are not solved in a timely manner we will roll back to the old platform and process the rebills.

Originally Posted by Michael O
I apologize if you have not received proper notification please email me at [email protected] and I will keep you up to date on any issues.
This issue were not expected to last more than a couple of days but instead of processing the rebills and seeing an unusual number of declines we have chosen to delay them for the better of our customers and as well ourselves because if you are not making money we are not making money.

Re: Zombaio not processing rebills

Thanks for the info. The few sites I do promote on Zombaio do rebill a lot which makes them worth promoting, making this is a major issue.

Michael O?

The Epass Guy?

[QUOTE=Richard;96762]Michael O?

The Epass Guy?[/QUOTE]

Yep that’s him.