Zipped Banners

Just had to update a sponsor, new linking codes, and hey, they have new banners too, and it pisses me off, that I simply can’t download the collection in a zip file. I mean I don’t know which one will be best at times, plus I like to offer different banners, so why do sponsors make it so hard to get a zip file of them, or if they do offer them, you have to hunt for them? :grrr:

Man I hate today.

Re: Zipped Banners

I agree that would make life alot easier!

Wouldn’t it? I mean they can offer the content in zip files, tons of it even, but the banners, nope, they gotta make you download em one at at time, and the names they give stuff, I mean it is unreal :bang:

Seems that every sponsor thinks they are the only one’s an affiliate promotes, as they name everything 1,2,3, etc. No branding of their stuff, like say BM_Will_01. Nope, its always just a number, and the banners, man I can’t believe the naming. 120x400_2 or some other crap, instead of Boyz_Party_120_400_2 or something so we can easily tell its from their site. :grrr:

Ok. I will get zipped banners up at BlakeMason. I promise. And new banners as well.

Thats what I love about you Lloyd, you listen to what we want and do it. Now if I just have Matt M boxed up and delievered to me naked… I promise to gently and return him in one piece :slight_smile:

You know. That’s strange that you mention Matt H. He is one of our best sellers stil, even though he hasn’t been in a video in a LONG time.

Yet, another affiliate emailed me asking to do a Matt M promotion.

I may just create a Free Hosted Model profile on him and Matt H.

The wife has first dibs on that one… but he might be willing to share for the right trade… like maybe Will and Bradley in exchange? whistle

[quote=Gaystoryman;7147]Wouldn’t it? I mean they can offer the content in zip files, tons of it even, but the banners, nope, they gotta make you download em one at at time, and the names they give stuff, I mean it is unreal :bang:

Seems that every sponsor thinks they are the only one’s an affiliate promotes, as they name everything 1,2,3, etc. No branding of their stuff, like say BM_Will_01. Nope, its always just a number, and the banners, man I can’t believe the naming. 120x400_2 or some other crap, instead of Boyz_Party_120_400_2 or something so we can easily tell its from their site. :grrr:[/quote]

I guess a lot of us affiliates feel the same way, I swear I thought pretty much the same thing as you the other day.I get bored with the same old banner after a while and I am sure the surfer does to, so I also like to have a variety of different ones on hand.:wink:

When we get new banners online, we send out a link to the zip file of the new banners in our newsletter too.

You guys are definitely on top of things.I always look forward to using Hunk Money’s promo stuff, because there is so much to choose from.I especially love that you guys have embeddable content. :cool:

Thank you, its nice to hear feedback like that :smiley: