Your worst stats

I was just reading an entertaining thread on GFY about terrible stats/conversions/ratios and thought it might be fun to get responses from some gay webmasters.

I was also going to start a thread asking how bad do stats have to get before you give up and drop a sponsor, or at least scale back the traffic you send them. So maybe this thread can cover both of these topics.

Re: Your worst stats

My worst stats are with a straight affiliate program: Adult Pay Master - 1:82,489 uniques
The worst gay program: Military Cash - 1:20,885 uniques

Personally,

HazeCash, but i really do not have the traffic for their stuff. 1:20k

Video Secrets is 0:15000 and Hot House was about 0:18000 I think before they moved to Buddy Profits.

This year thus far

1:32000 Bad Puppy
1:12000 AWE
1:13000 Blue Loot

This year so far for new accts: Jan 18:211, Feb 29:449, Mar 16:611 (so far)

Just started with CockyBoys and March is 1:8 so far. Not sure where any of the new programs will end up but will be interesting to watch unfold.

Badpuppy is a bad one for me 1:5557. I didn’t want to say anything because Lisa is so damned nice.

Actually… Badpuppy was one of my worst ones but as soon as I stopped using their FHG ratios improved greatly and now doing quite well. I think at the time when I used them it was 1:15000 or so.

Top 3 Worst this year is:

Gay Greenbacks, 1:4,321
Latino Bucks, 1:3,200
Engine Cash, 1:3,175

Top Converting so far:

Men.com, 1:54

men.com 1:54 … I wish! I’m 1:502, which isn’t bad … but I set a goal for myself to do one sale a day … and I’m eight behind my goal … it was going well at the beginning of the month, but then my traffic just seemed to lose interest.

For the year:

Worst: AWE 1:12,906
Best: StandAhead 1/14

Best

Men, Trystan Bull, Dominic Ford

Worst
RANDYBLUE… sooooo dead!!!