Your Stripcash experience and Q&A

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re doing well. I’d like to encourage all of you to share your feedback on the Stripcash tool. Your input is invaluable to us, as it helps us improve our platform and services.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll do my best to provide you with the answers you seek.

Thank you for your participation, and we look forward to hearing from you!

I think in general you have a good site, you can see our review here: Strip Chat: Review of stripchat.com - GayDemon

However the main issue is that it’s not gay friendly compared to others.

• Many of your perfumers do not cater for a gay audience, this type of traffic will do worse since the site uses tipping / token giving.

• Only 60 models out of 6000 are “gay”.

• Viewing only “gay” models shows a lot of not so attractive guys or guys who are not interesting.

• Features and how the site works is otherwise pretty good.

• Personally because I do very well with a existing cam affiliate program I’m less willing to risk it with a different program like yours, especially since it’s less “gay” focused.

Thank you for your comments regarding our website. We always appreciate such feedback as it helps us improve our service and make it more appealing to all users.

Regarding your comment about the website not being entirely oriented towards a gay audience, let me share with you some of the research results we have now (and also features and improvements we implemented in our service some time ago).

First, we’ve learned that many gay models on the site are only willing to talk about their orientation as an answer to a direct question (and we, for our part, respect that choice).
And we’ve noticed that when users connect with a particular type of model, they tend to focus less on orientation and explore new facets of sexual communication and show variants while maintaining their fundamental principles of sexual interests.

If we talk about the development of a particular category, some time ago, we changed how models are displayed to users (different blocks instead of the one listing).
And we can already see that the “Gay Couples Cams” and “Gay Sex Cams” blocks are extremely popular now.

We also recently added a lot of new categories for guys, so it’s easier for users to find their match by interesting Specifics (Hairy armpits, Mustache, etc.) or Activities (guys have a lot of different kinky stuff)

Try revisiting the site and chatting with some models; I assume you might find someone attractive and interesting to talk with.

And, of course, for our affiliates interested in promoting a gay section only, we can create customized Whitelabels featuring a gay section on the main page.

Absolutely not gay friendly. Although I have so called “gay white label” with them more than a year.

@webrut thank you for your feedback! Have you had the chance to explore our latest improvements? Have you noticed the positive changes we’ve implemented?

Please feel free to share your ideas on how else we can improve. We are actively working on enhancing our product to provide a better experience for our users (and affiliates).