Xtube

Could someone in Scarborough, Ontario knock on their door, and wake them up?

Site has been unreachable since Friday eve.

Re: Xtube

[QUOTE=Joe Blow;70371]Could someone in Scarborough, Ontario knock on their door, and wake them up?

Site has been unreachable since Friday eve.[/QUOTE]

No problems with site access here.

Why anyone who works in this industry would care boggles the mind. Still waiting for the plug to be pulled on their networks.

1. They PAY quite handsomely for the videos of mine they serve up to PAYing customers.

2. There are 4 methods by which I EARN revenue there.

3. They PAY on time, bi-weekly.

No problem to access XTube from here

works fine for me too

I’m finding that if I remove all the Xtube Cookies, I can at least get to the main page. But can’t click any of the menu options, or log in, because then I get a “server dropped the connection error” on each click.

Last I checked, it was really poor compared with any reputable VOD provider, and the VOD providers actually have a reliable network.

[QUOTE=Joe Blow;70375]1) They PAY quite handsomely for the videos of mine they serve up to PAYing customers.

1. There are 4 methods by which I EARN revenue there.

2. They PAY on time, bi-weekly.[/QUOTE]

What are the 4? They offer vod, monthly membership, and amateurs. They allow sponsor programs to dump clips there. But you don’t earn the revenue from them.

Per your error, I’ve found this out myself they’re server constantly converts user uploads from whatever format they upload them in to flash that is compatible with the way their site operates. Often times I receive the same error but not all of the time, it is almost rare. My thoughts are you caught them during one of those times where it’s converting a batch of videos.

Truthfully, if you work with them the right way you can earn more. As far as a studio goes, it’s AEBN, XTube, then Hot Movies that we earn the most revenue with.

Going off the topic slightly, I can get X-tube, but nothing works. Takes minutes if any video or page comes up when the link is clicked. It’s been slow for a while but then suddenly this week nothing works.

i can get xtube, lots of missing images, text, and no pages really load fully.

works fine here

Note: when saying “it works fine”, It is helpful to mention OS, Browser type, and Internet connection (T1, Cable, DSL, Wireless, WiFi). And Country.

In my case, where it doesn’t work: OSX, Safari & FireFox, Wireless, AT+T, US.

It helps IT people understand if they changed (html) code that affects/favors one browser over another, or if something happened when they changed something with Routing, that affects different carrier networks.

With all of the choices consumers have in the modern decentralized Internet age, one size no longer fits all.

Something that affects all webmasters.

Joe, doesn’t work using Firefox for Mac

I had no problem at all over the entire weekend in accessing the site and clips. I noted no broken images either.

I could go to scarborough for you, since I live in toronto…but the question is would I want to? it’s the scar and that place is horrible.