WTF is going on with Paxum?

My gosh they are driving my crazy. I’m really trying to stick with them for our webmasters but they lost an ACH we sent which still ihas not been found and that was a month ago. The other thing is they change bank ALL THE TIME!. Literally just had a new bank a month ago so I updated the info and now the bank has changed AGAIN. It make me want to throw myself face down in my pool lol. Is there any other payment methods that non US webmasters use?

Why not try a service like Wise.com. You can send to most banks in the world and the cost is very low.

Thanks I’ll check It out.

Wise isn’t adult-friendly at all. In general, Paxum is not to blame for this type of payment being considered risky and they have to move from one bank to another every month. There are not many alternatives. PayPal is a popular payment method that many companies use. I’ve heard that Cosmopayment is stable, but no one knows what would happen if it became as popular as Paxum.

Paypal works fine too.

Xoom.com is great for international transactions. I started using it years ago and since then it’s been bought by PayPal. It used to be $5/transaction. Now it’s free.

I can’t really see the controversy in affiliate commissions. This might be a case where it would help to have a different/generic business name for the affiliate program.

We already offer PayPal. :smiley:

Wise is great and low cost but only until they find out you are in the adult entertainment business. I think it can be used for a handful of payments every month without attracting scrutiny, but using it too much would result in your account being cancelled.

They cancelled my account and blacklisted me from PayPal for adult related payments. Never got any reply on WTF is wrong with my account.
I was receiving only AFF payments and used it to buy stuff on eBay at the time.
So, be careful.