Writing, where do you find the words if...

the set is so limited, the performers so uninspired and the existing sponsor-supplied copy makes absolutely no sense?

I had this recently for a client. One of the sponsors supplies REALLY bad text, the characters are confused and muddled, the performers have nothing interesting about them.

Normally I’ll go to the sponsor and check the site to get full names, maybe see what else the performer has done there, and I can usually get something together.

But in this instance I really struggled to find enough to write the agreed 200 words!

I have my little tricks, but what do you do if the content is that bad? Do you only use content you know you can write about, or do you limit your copy?

Re: Writing, where do you find the words if…

If that’s the case, I’ll try to keep the text very general, but at the same time I’ll try to describe the action as long and as passionate as possible. Sometimes you have to use imagination, even if that means you might run the risk to be a bit off from the truth.

Often times when I’ve been stuck like this, I’ll go off on a bit of a personal tangent, which may not work if you’re commissioned to write text for a sponsor. But when I’ve had to do blog posts, I’ll do something like this: “John has a big juicy, fat cock head, and that reminds me of this really hot guy I sucked off two weeks ago at the baths. His dick …”

If you’re stuck like this with a sponsor contract, you’ve just got to do the best you can. There’s almost always something redeeming about everyone. Maybe he has cool facial hair, a piercing, an interesting tattoo, big feet, hairy legs. Maybe his butt crack is nice and hairy, so you could go off a little bit about why it’s great when guys don’t shave their butt cracks.

But I hear your pain because these kinds of writing contracts can chew up a lot of time while you try and figure out what to say. I’m pretty lucky because I have flexibility with my contracts, so if I come across one of my assigned sites and they have an uninspiring guy this week, I just move on to another site and forget about the first one.

There’s some sponsors I have who supply no text. I have to Google the name of the site/model(s) to see what they say about them there, which usually is little. If the model is well-known, I’ll search for other info about them, especially biographical stuff. In those cases, I’m always able to come up with something but, on the other hand, I doubt I make it to 200 words.

that happens a lot when you write for pay. i try and describe the guys - body types, smiles, skin tone or hair color, age - or their cocks - fat, thick, juicy, hard, rigid, imposing, standing at attention, mushroom head - or the action - steamy, sweaty, pounding, demanding, aggressive, hard, rough, slow - in extreme detail. there are so many adjectives you can pad a blog post with. also keep in mind the niche of the sponsor - sometimes that can help spur your creativity.

Interesting responses.
Thankfully, all the guys I work with so far give me multiple work and they’re really flexible too, so if any posts are tricky I can always offer less on one post and double on another.

I definitely agree on the highlighting a niche area though. I always try to find something interesting in there if it’s otherwise uninspired.

I am glad I am not the only one i did a few paid writing jobs recently and thought i was going to kill myself i was so stuck and going insane there was nothing happening in the videos they were horrible, I though it was just me I really got depressed, realized writing for cash is not for me :smiley: I can chop any horrible video thats different, just abc, but writting…