writing text for sites

i see sites sometimes that seem like they’re just trying to load up on keywords, and other sites that seem like they’re using every trigger word they can think of to get guys to click. then there’s folks like me. i find that simple works best. a brief description maybe followed by the link:

Click here for more uncut cock

has always worked best for me.

how about you? long text or short - keyword laden or brief and focused on a few keywords?

Re: writing text for sites

I like giving brief descriptions of the content using keywords, then a teaser line about the site itself followed by a “click here” type of link.

normal a rather short text with a trigger/action words like “click here now” or “click for more” etc…

btw if any have any tips on writing longer texts, like reviews or stories please feel free to share as i am sure some of us could use a bit of help on that…

[QUOTE=Mickey;12990]normal a rather short text with a trigger/action words like “click here now” or “click for more” etc…

btw if any have any tips on writing longer texts, like reviews or stories please feel free to share as i am sure some of us could use a bit of help on that…[/QUOTE]

I second that on the writing tips, that is my weakest area, I can see it in my mind but can’t seem transfer it to text.