workshops on tap include:

gallery workshop
avs site workshop
blog workshop
site reviews workshop
trading traffic workshop

what would you like to do next?

Re: workshop ideas - what next?

I’ve been wanting to start up another (more mainstream) blog. I’d be interested in that one…

Another vote for blog here.

SEO workshop maybe?

SEO would be fun…

SEO would be a good read :slight_smile:

the logical thing to do would be to have an AVS workshop to complement the free site.

and then i’d go for blog

gallery workshop… am sure some of us would learn a lot about how to sell by doing that… followed by an AVS workshop to compliment the gallery and freesite workshop as Archer said…

I’d vote for a ‘gallery’ workshop to be next as well, followed by the ‘avs’ workshop, then a ‘blog’ workshop to sort of tie in the marketing aspect of a blog, followed by a SEO one to tweak the marketing aspect.

I’d really like to see an AVS workshop as I’m just getting some content right now for daddystuds.com. I’ve stated before that I’m starting to get interested in my own paysite, however I’d like to wet my feet with some AVS first.

Who would take on an AVS site with studly men over 30? I’m working on getting models from 30 to even 55 or so if I can find them. I have 10 studs at the moment and from what I can see, they’re not exclusive but aren’t splashed all over the net either.

Thanks

i was going to do the blog workshop first, but there’s no reason we couldn’t do an avs workshop soon. would this be a feeder avs or a premium avs?

Just to show you how ignorant I am about AVS sites - I have no idea what the difference between feeder and premium means lol

Thus…the workshop would be good for me I think.:smiley:

SEO workshop for sure. Let’s be realistic. Of all the choices (excluding trading)

gallery workshop
avs site workshop
blog workshop
site reviews workshop
trading traffic workshop

they all can use a little SEO.

My vote is for Blog and SEO.