Working in the morning is more productive

The statement in the title is damn true! Two days ago I didn’t sleep so yesterday I went to bed pretty early - about 11 pm- and this morning I woke up really early too - 5 am. In about 3 hours I cleared my todo list. Spending more mornings work hard will make me millionaire rofl

Re: Working in the morning is more productive

I vary and I think nighttime or early mornings are most productive for me. In the summer it is great to get up at 4am and I do get lots done when i do that :slight_smile: Love to see the sun rise.

How very true!

I always get most done in the morning, I work faster and better.

After 14:00, I get less and less done… and after 15:00 its almost pointless to try and start workign on anything. I’m much slower and my mind wonders easily after that time.

For me it’s the opposite:)

I’m the most productive from about 9 pm till 2 am and like to sleep in the mornings. Generally I wake up at 10-11 am

I love getting up at 5 am and hitting the computer. My husband’s in bed and isn’t bothering me with television, stereo, questions, and do-you-want-to-do’s, and no one’s online yet either.

Michael

Apart from me! And that is only because of the time zone… the only time I get up before 10am is if im traveling.

Since I know live with my bf and he wakes up at 5 am every day and gets home at 7 pm, I find myself waking up at 6 am and working. Around 5PM the sun starts to hit the new apt we are in and it’s just way too intense for about an hour to even think about working. It turns into an oven in the place.

When we rented an flat there in NYC I had problem with air conditioner. I had a stomachache for days cause it was like sleeping outside in the snow during winter… don’t you have an air conditioner? rofl

Yes. I have an ac and when by the time my bf gets home and cranks the damn thing I am freezing my ass off. However, at around 5PM the sun just overwhelms the place and by the time I am done fighting with all the damn blinds to get rid of the sun, the place starts getting cool again.

Excuse the mess, but you can see what I mean in the pics. Seriously, it’s almost unlivable when the sun bakes the place as there are windows on three sides of the room.

SDC10102.JPG

What a great place. I like it.

Not when the sun hits, unbearable.

Working in the mornings is great and makes the day seem longer for me.

Since taking my son to football practice every morning for the last few weeks I’ve found that getting up even earlier I can get even more done! Getting up early makes watering the veggie and herb gardens a lot more bearable in this summer heat as well :slight_smile: