Wordpress 2.8.1 Is Available

Well the security and maintenance version is now available for download. Version 2.8.1 is out, and should be showing up iin your admin panel, once you log in. The automatic update should work, or you can do the quickie five minute one.

Good Luck whistle

Re: Wordpress 2.8.1 Is Available

thanks will get to work on these upgrades today :slight_smile:

I hope the new upgrade fixes the bugs I have noticed while making new posts.Did we not just upgrade, I know that’s wordpress for ya.lol

lolwell I didn’t have any problems with 2.8, but now on one blog, I lost my categories after I updated to 2.8.1 Such fun, WP is at times. :bang:

Now the real fun, the plugin updates that go along with the core updates, it is like a job unto itself. whistle

Most definitely such a fun task it is.I now have over 40 something blogs and it always gets a roll of the eyes with me when I see a new update available.Yeah I have been having some weird problems when I have been posting new entries lately.I know I didn’t have them on 2.7 and before, so hopefully this update will iron those out. :wink: See you next week when 2.8.2 comes out…rofl

[quote=Gaystoryman;46814]lolwell I didn’t have any problems with 2.8, but now on one blog, I lost my categories after I updated to 2.8.1 Such fun, WP is at times. :bang:

Now the real fun, the plugin updates that go along with the core updates, it is like a job unto itself. whistle[/quote]

Last time I checked. WP 2.8.2 is now available… darn they’re fast ! :whip:

It appears that there was a major security hole or bug in 2.8.1 (not sure about earlier versions) so that is the supposed reason for a new update, 2.8.2