Wordpress 2.7 Sneak Peek

Sometime in November, Wordpress will roll out version 2.7. :bang:

There are some major changes coming to the backend, meaning the admin panel is once again being changed. From what I can see, it might be an improvement, and make the use of it more streamlined, but then again, it also changes some major ways of doing things.

Design becomes Templates, the admin toolbar gets moved to the left side, and well a bunch of other changes.

You can READ MORE HERE.

The ‘write panel’ changes too, as does adding media (pics, vids,) and then the plugin section also seems destined for overhaul.

Keep in mind, the changes discussed/shown may not be in the final release, or at least in the version they are in now. They MAY BE refined, added to, or dropped all together.

Re: Wordpress 2.7 Sneak Peek

want to pass over that pepto and some asprin please?

Re: Wordpress 2.7 Sneak Peek

I am thinking of going out of adult, and just selling Aspirin, Rolaids, and Pepto, gonna do my marketing about ten days before a release of new upgrades are made public, I should Cash In HUGE… and think of it, I’ll be sending out emails for discount bulk orders, almost daily, given how often plugins and wordpress upgrade… Course I would take Christmas off… but I can see that mansion getting closer now… lol

In all seriousness, some of the changes being discussed make a bit more sense, but still, it would make sense to take time, to develop this stuff first, instead of all these constant changes. This is supposed to be as traumatic as moving from 2.3 to 2.5 was. :bang: