~>Who the f*** is Alex?<~

[SIZE=“2”]Hello boys and girls,

Never had the time to make a formal introduction. My name is Alex, and I run NALEM among other things. I am a straight man passing through a gay mans world, and all I can say is its Rockin.

Faithful sidekick Yan (a very confused girl) has been nice enough to post most of the pictures on the boards, and to make comments along the way.

Here is a picture of me, in case you were curious. Guess which one of us is Alex?

I am no stranger to visiting the other side, having lived near Laguna Beach and Palm Springs for most of my life. For those that don’t know me, I am going to tell you now, I am a sarcastic fucker who has a sick twisted mind. So I think we should get along just fine.

It has been awhile that I have been in a building full of hot guys, and I got my feet wet with Cybersocket Awards in Hollywood, back in January.

I cannot take credit for the pictures, they come from a pool of great photographers, among them my lead guy Buster. If only our wives knew where we hang out and spend some our time. rofl

In the threads to come, you’ll see some fun pictures of everything that happened at the recent Phoenix Forum.

If you ever find a comment that I made shocking, well good. 666 I got your attention.

Not sure where it came from, just refer back to this thread where I warned you all.

Hugs and - Alex

[SIZE=“4”]SEXY HOT GUYS @ NALEM[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Re: ~>Who the f*** is Alex?<~

Hello there…

I don’t know, but I’d like to know if you have any naked pics of the guy of the right with the baseball cap and sexy beard…

Woof!

Hello Farang and dzinerbear.

I dont have any naughty pix. You will have to ask him yourself.
That is Alex from Sparta Cash. He is a cutie isnt he? - Alex

Thanks for the Sparta Cash tip off, not only in Alex a good-looking man, but he’s got some nice looking sites that I’ll have to check out.

Q: Will anyone refuse compliment of this kind?
A: Yes, little fool. :smiley:
… …

Thank you very much, Michael!
Alex will keep good looking as Alex’s sites doing. :happy: