Who is the sponsor for these sites?

Both Carnal Cash (aka Gunz Blazing) and Indie Bucks have link codes for

• BadBoyBondage.com
  • BadBoysBootcamp.com
  • BoundMuscleJocks.com
  • DaddysBondageBoys.com
Which is the actual sponsor (or none of the above)? I don't see a webmasters or affiliates link on the sites.

I think I found the answer… Carnal’s links don’t work. Indie Buck’s links at least go to the site.

Carnal’s links for Lurid Digs also doesn’t work. Ditto for Hard Gay Feeds. And the links for Sex Games wind up at Raging Stallion.

Indiebucks as you suspected.

All those sites have working links in Carnal Cash’s new NATs installation. It was launched last week. Not the legacy gunzblazing installation.
nats.carnalcash.com

That was sorta my point – how can two sponsors have links to the same site? And when I tested Carnal’s links they did NOT work.

We just re-reviewed them on GayDemon, they’re Indie Bucks sites.

They worked for us. We’ll have to keep an eye on it.

Are you sure they are still working? I do see those links in Carnal Cash NATS (Why I don’t know, it’s on IndieBucks, I’ve spoken to them) but in Carnal Cash all the links are join.somedomain.com and I get an error saying the site can’t be found… On IndieBucks all the links are www2.somedomain.com and work perfectly.

Are you sure you’re not confusing the old Gunzblazing MPA3 links? Those may still be working but you won’t get credit… If you follow through on the link you will see NATS codes in the join page URL and the links for affiliates to join points to IndieBucks.

I forgot to circle back on this - the day we pulled the links, everything was working but since I saw this thread, we went back and checked and they are not - server error.
I’ve emailed Ewan to find out what the deal is in the short and long term for these.