Who has uncut cock through CCBill?

Im looking for some uncut cock through CCBill who will provide content for me to blog with. It doesnt have to be a site with just uncut cock but should have enough uncut models to keep the punters happy, as Im sending from a blog thats just about uncut.

I do have Blake Mason and UKNM, which others have lots of hot uncut guys??

Re: Who has uncut cock through CCBill?

www.bilatinmen.com – and I’d look at other Latino sites too

Do they have a leak free tour for Affiliates at all Bec?

no idea – just recently was looking at it and knew they had uncut models.

OK thanks Ill ask them. I dont feel like sending my traffic to their AEBN theatre lol

www.bilatinmen.com
www.miamiboyz.com
www.braziliandicks.com
www.uomotv.com
www.kristenbjorn.com
www.lucaskazan.com
www.freshsx.com
www.englishlads.com

NOT CCBILL
www.varsitymen.com
www.latinjocks.com
www.bangbangboys.com

Marc,

If you are doing an uncut site, focus more on white guys. That always seemed to sell the best for me with uncut.

HTH
Lloyd

[QUOTE=abostonboy;26645]
If you are doing an uncut site, focus more on white guys. That always seemed to sell the best for me with uncut./QUOTE]

Thanks for that babe. Blake Mason is featured in it too :slight_smile:

We have lots of european uncut twink cocks

www.hmboys.com

Hey Marc,

Since you don’t want to send traffic to BiLatinMen’s theatre - if you wanted to also have traffic go to one of our theatres; you’re able to get with your rep and we can make a custom theatre that has your blog’s banner on it and has the content filtered to either have uncut as the front page category, or as the only content that’s in the theatre. We’ve got a few mgp galleries for the category as well. I’m fairly certain I can get some more made, if you’re interested in that.

[QUOTE=Kushiel;26754]Hey Marc,

Since you don’t want to send traffic to BiLatinMen’s theatre - if you wanted to also have traffic go to one of our theatres; you’re able to get with your rep and we can make a custom theatre that has your blog’s banner on it and has the content filtered to either have uncut as the front page category, or as the only content that’s in the theatre. We’ve got a few mgp galleries for the category as well. I’m fairly certain I can get some more made, if you’re interested in that.[/QUOTE]

No I meant I dont want to send traffic to your site as you have too many traffic leaks.

To my knowledge, custom theatres have -no- traffic leaks, actually. The only website that a theatre built for your website would refer back to, would be your own. The only theatres we have that have outside advertisements are our branded theatres that we own.

Unless you’re thinking that I work for BiLatinMen… I don’t - I work for AEBN.

Yes I got confused by your reply and thought you worked for them, sorry :slight_smile:

Heh. No problem, doll. :o I could have been more clear.