Where to sell adult domain names (other than Sedo)?

I have several gay adult domain names I’m ready to sell and to my surprise apparently I can’t list them on the two biggest auction sites, GoDaddy and AfterNIC. I thought they allowed adult names, and maybe they did in the past, but right now they apparently do not.

Sedo still allows adult names but does anyone else? Just wondering if there is a better option than Sedo I should know about. Mostly interested in the auction format.

How are you guys selling your adult domain names?

I have the same problem. I only found Sedo, but it wasn’t very successful when I tried them a few years ago. I also don’t think they push adult domains, so they kinda get drowned in the sea of other domains.

Strangely I had a $2 bid on one of my expired domains at my registrar. I didn’t know that they offer expired domains for sale and that I would benefit from any sale once I’ve let a domain go.

Yeah, I guess the adult domain selling biz is dead, as evidenced by the lack of responses to this thread. It’s a shame because I have a bunch of adult domains to unload so I hate to just let them expire.

Pm me the domains

Do they have backlinks?

broker.xxx has a large domains section