What's The Best Way For An Affiliate To Monitor Sales

Re: What’s The Best Way For An Affiliate To Monitor Sales

[QUOTE=rawTOP;13899]
Speaking of billing affiliate programs… I can’t seem to get Epoch set up properly with Stats Remote… I’ve tried using both the user name I login with and my affiliate ID… I know I’m using the correct password. I’ve asked Stats Remote, but haven’t heard back from them. Any ideas? Once it’s set up, can you drill down on Epoch like you can CCBill? (would be nice…)[/QUOTE]

Make sure you selected the Epoch Affiliate (MPA3) program. And it is your username, not ID number.

And it breaks it down by program also like CCBill.

Jimmy

[QUOTE=Nicedreams;13900]Make sure you selected the Epoch Affiliate (MPA3) program. And it is your username, not ID number.

And it breaks it down by program also like CCBill.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - your program is one of the ones on there that I wanted to see… :slight_smile:

I tried it yesterday and it didn’t seem to work, but now I see data coming through, so all’s good…

It would be nice if you could toggle it so it shows each program under CCBill and Epoch in the main list so there’s more of a direct comparison…

The other free one is UnifiedStats.
US is okay but if you can miss 30 dollars a month, I would recommend Statsremote.

I tried Nifty as well, but I am missing a lot of sponsors and it takes forever to run completely.

I have pretty good luck with Nifty Stats, they add programs pretty fast when you ask about them and they are always sending out updates and adding new ones.

[QUOTE=pocoloco;13914]The other free one is UnifiedStats.
US is okay but if you can miss 30 dollars a month, I would recommend Statsremote.

[/QUOTE]

I can’t live w/o stats remote. Especially now that you can export data. Priceless.

Another vote for stats remote here. It certainly is worth the money to me.

Re: What’s The Best Way For An Affiliate To Monitor PAYMENTS

Well, I’ve spent a few days using the beta version for Mac… I’m liking it… And Neil (the tech support guy) is getting to know me pretty well… A number of the programs I’m part of had “issues”… [Verotel, My Gay Cash, Treasure Island Media, LatinBoyz, etc.] But I give him high marks for following up to make sure everything is working as it should…

So here’s the next question - what’s the best way to track payments from sponsors? It’s one thing to know how much you’ve earned - Stats Remote seems to do a great job of that - but you also need to know how much you’re owed.

I wish Stats Remote would download the payment history from some of the sponsors and let you validate receipt of each check/wire transfer and add to the payment history as well…