What's The Best Way For An Affiliate To Monitor Sales

Chubbs thread about his earnings has me thinking I want better statistics… I keep a spreadsheet of the dollar amount of sales broken down by affiliate program and month, but I don’t break it down by clicks, conversion ratios, new sales, rebills, etc. - which I really should be doing.

I know I saw some application that would go out and collect the data for you from programs on one of the major platforms (like NATS), but I’ve forgotten the name and don’t now if it’s considered to be a good package.

Any recommendations?

Re: What’s The Best Way For An Affiliate To Monitor Sales

Do you mean statsremote.com ?
Ive used stats remote for 3 years. I love it.
Its a little pricey but its got everything youre looking for.

StatsRemove really is the best you can get. I cant live without it now. It makes it possible to not only track sales and traffic, but you can easily import the data to excel etc.

[quote=MrMax;13420]Do you mean statsremote.com ?
Its a little pricey but its got everything youre looking for.[/quote]

there is a free one as well, i will dig out the URL for you

found it: http://www.niftystats.com/

Nifty Stats is the one I’ve seen before… Sounds like Stats Remote is a winner. Can anyone vouch for Nifty Stats?

UGH! Both of those are PC-only applications… Oh well…

I’m not sure about them. They send encrptyed data back and forth. Who knows what they are doing with it.

Jimmy

I love Nifty Stat. They fix problems quick (ive heard others dont) and they try to add any program you ask for. I asked for Sexkey Mansites which they added for me.

Still waiting for Ugas GMPass and Mancheck.

[QUOTE=MrMax;13420]Do you mean statsremote.com ?
Its a little pricey but its got everything youre looking for.[/QUOTE]

??? It’s $30 a month, I’d hardly call that expensive. If you had to go to all of your sponsors and transpose all of that information into a spreadsheet, it could take you hours depending on how many sponsors you promote. You sell one PPS membership and you’ve paid for your subscription. And if you want to pay quarterly or annually, you’ll save money.

It’s one of the best things I’ve ever done for my business.

Michael

I guess im fairly tight. Id rather have the free version. Im even trying my hand at MILF sites so I dont have to pay for Chameleon LOL

Hit the guys up at stats remote. I THOUGHT they had a beta that was Mac OS.

Thanks. I sent them a note to see if it’s true…

I prefer NiftyStats to StatsRemote just because I don’t need to tweak Vista to run it. I used SR for about one year but I cancelled my account when I installed Windows Vista.

Thanks again… They did have a beta for Mac and I’ve got it set up and running…

A question for all of you who use Stats Remote…

All of my CCBill-based programs are aggregated under one ID. If I broke them apart then I could track them separately. Before I go to the hassle, will that even work? And do you consider it to be a “best practice”?

Other than that there are just a few issues I’ll talk to the Stats Remote guys about - but they deal with specific problems with particular programs…

[QUOTE=rawTOP;13798]Thanks again… They did have a beta for Mac and I’ve got it set up and running…

A question for all of you who use Stats Remote…

All of my CCBill-based programs are aggregated under one ID. If I broke them apart then I could track them separately. Before I go to the hassle, will that even work? And do you consider it to be a “best practice”?

Other than that there are just a few issues I’ll talk to the Stats Remote guys about - but they deal with specific problems with particular programs…[/QUOTE]

The version for Windows when you view CCbill and do details its breaks it down for you.

Can you show me how to do that because I’m not getting that.

I click details, then select ccbill, but I can’t get details of the ccbill accounts that sold memberships.

Michael

Right click on ccbill and “show breakdown”.

Ah brilliant … thanks

That works on the Mac version as well - only it’s a Ctrl-Click… THANKS! That’s a great feature!

Same thing doesn’t seem to work with Verotel however…

Speaking of billing affiliate programs… I can’t seem to get Epoch set up properly with Stats Remote… I’ve tried using both the user name I login with and my affiliate ID… I know I’m using the correct password. I’ve asked Stats Remote, but haven’t heard back from them. Any ideas? Once it’s set up, can you drill down on Epoch like you can CCBill? (would be nice…)