What's going on with BuddyProfits?

Over the past few months I’ve started to notice their affiliate content doesn’t seem to match what they claim.
It’s nothing major, it’s just annoying more than anything.

For example, the new arrival there with Jordan Starr and Luca del Rey (In the Night) is under Raging Stallion. The photos are branded Hot House. The video doesn’t appear in the latest updates on either site, you have to get the deep link to the scene.

The photos are also dated 2022, and I know I saw this scene arrive a long time ago.

Are they rehashing old content and claiming it’s new? And why are they assigning “new” scenes to the wrong site in affiliate admin?

Anyone have any insight on this?

This is not something new or unusual, especially for Falcon Studios Group. They often do similar scene exchanges within their brands, which include Hot House, Falcon Studios, and Raging Stallion. It should be noted that the scenes are actually new to subscribers of the respective site, so there is nothing wrong with that.

That’s the thing though, this scene doesn’t appear at Raging Stallion as far as I can see, so it’s not new to subscribers there. The only place I could find it was on Hot House, and I believe it was first published there a year ago. The only way you can direct people to it is by deep linking to the scene, because it was published so long ago no one will find it on the main page.

Maybe it’s now on RS in the back catalogue somewhere, but that’s still not good from a sales perspective. If you’re telling readers it’s new when they saw it a year ago, and they can’t find it when they click the link to visit the site, it’s just not a good look.

Yes, it is not visible on the index page, which from a sales point of view is really not good. But still, it is available on the site with yesterday’s date: