What White lable sites and products?

Out of interest, what type of white label sites (or products) do you have for your site? VOD of course comes to mind but what other solutions are there which you can have white label sites done for?

Anyone doing any white label dating or shops?

Re: What White lable sites and products?

Video Secrets white label does AMAZINGLY well for us. Truly amazing.

Which one is that? Got a link?

I also made ONE sale with my video secrets white label a few days ago :smiley: I was never really good in selling cams…

Cams work best for us. We are doing well with our AWE white lable:
www.gayasiancamboyz.com

http://videosecrets.com/

We tripled our sales in one month with the white label.

i have a few with VS too, they do well.

Do you guys know if VS has many Asian guys?

They do. Not as many as AWE though.

They do. Not as many as AWE though.

Great…sounds like we need to give them a try. Been meaning to add them into the mix in our member areas.

Are you guys just placing links to your white label saying something like “Click here for a hot live cam show…” or is there anything that you do completely different? I never managed to get better ratios then 1:3-4k, even from sites which have good targeted traffic…

AWE has a lot of great tools you can use to get people to your white label, such as live feeds, iframes of all the models online, etc. etc. and you can set it all up by niche. I do find that we get more sales from our member area upsells then from SEO or blog traffic though. All you need is one whale and you can make some great extra money, but it is getting harder to find them these days.