What kind of sites get the best rebills?

Hi All

I was wondering what sort of sites you’ve found that have content which leads to those all important rebills. What makes members want to stay? Is it specialized fetish material? Sites that offer a diverse amount of content? Sites with DRM videos? Ones that have forums and other interactive features that keep people hanging on?

I’m wondering what I should be looking for when hunting out new sites that are likely to have good rebills. From what I’ve seen ones that provide the most frequent updates 3-4 per week seem to do the best with keeping members.

Tim

Re: What kind of sites get the best rebills?

check brazzers and kink sites (i mean members areas). they have pretty established communities in there discussing scenes and suggesting future shootings.
solo sites may also have regular webcam chats and different interactive stuff.

i’d say it’s rather styled content in specific manner (like brothers and kink) or personality (for solo)

though rebill ratio these days sucks big time

BlakeMason has a pretty high retention!
there members area is bustling :slight_smile:

StandAhead has an avg. rebill rate of 65% from trials. :slight_smile:

i find that both microniche sites and high quality sites with a feeling of personality and 2 updates per week retain well.

Surprisingly enough, one of our best retaining sites is RealGayVideos. Its not the one with the best conversion stats but once members join they stay for 6+ months on average. Maybe its because we spoil our members with over 1600 videos (maybe 1700 by now), multiple new video updates every Saturday and free access to 6 full bonus sites :smiley: