What happened to Vendzilla?

Anyone know what happened to Brett aka Vendzilla the (former?) rep for Video Secrets who hung out on this board a lot? My recent emails from VS have come from someone named Jeff, who I assume is their new rep. Brett was not mentioned as attending the Phoenix Forum either so I wonder if he’s still with VS…

I guess I’m spoiled from being able to read juicy gossip, er… I mean sponsor personel changes here on this forum.
:rolleyes:

Re: What happened to Vendzilla?

A couple of months ago, he posted on GFY about leaving VS. They didn’t renew his contract and he was looking for a new job.

Although my ratios with VS suck, I think Brett did a great job as affiliate manager.

Yeah, I agree. I almost gave up on VS but Brett helped me get into a white label which has been bringing in some money. Nothing major yet… I sure won’t be retiring on it.

I’m still alive, While I’m still running a couple adult sites, like I just changed over my gay domain n2gay.com to a gay dating white label,( still have some tweaking to do) I’m consulting for a mainstream company now.

I won’t be at Phoenix forum, I’ll be going to Ad-Tech in San Francisco next week. My life is very busy, just the way I like it, the restrictions i had before are gone as I’m using the ideas that were thought to be too far out there and they are working. You guys can always get a hold of me on ICQ 270133562 or my personal email at [email protected] . I still do things with cams, the money is too good, I just changed which company I promote.

I just changed which company I promote

I don’t suppose you’d be willing to share what company?