What Happened to PPV Network / Raw Fuck Club?

I used to go to this address to log into my affiliate account with PPV Network / Raw Fuck Club, Black Breeders etc.
https://secure.eiserne.videoapp.net/

But today the above link jumps to one of their sites, I’m unable to access to affiliate content I used to download every week. However, Nifty Stats is still collecting stats and showing the link active.

Thoughts?

Yes, can’t understand what’s going on there. Some of the sites seems to indicate it’s gone over to Treasure Island.

I wrote an email to Damien and Cynthia. I guess there will be no answer, but obviously, we must be ready to pull their content. In fact, the affiliate content is still there, more worryingly the statistics are missing. In fact, this is the message I see when I try to review sales: This report has moved, please contact an Admin for more information.

You can find the affiliate content here: https://secure.eiserne.videoapp.net/backdoor/site_promo.php and Stats reporting here: Please Login

Kevin.

It doesn’t work for me: “Login incorrect. Please try again.”

Hmmm… Not sure what to tell ya… I just logged into both just fine.

I’ve found Damien pretty good about getting back to me when I’ve reach out to him in the past… Are you using this address? damian [at] videoapp.net

I use exactly the same email, but lately, my only contact is Cynthia, who does not fail to answer me, but she is more of the accounting part. The last few times I haven’t seen a response from Damien, unfortunately.

Thanks, yes that does work for me.

Thanks for the update. They obviously changed the backdoor address, the one you provided is different than the one I had bookmarked and been using.

I just sent Damian a text. I’m sure he’ll get it fixed soon. If not, I’ll give him a hard time when I go out to see him this weekend :wink:

His business is doing fine - so no worries he’s going anywhere. If I had to guess I’d say he put the code for affiliate tracking on the same server as his “old” DVD-based sites. Like, if you go to Backdoor you get the affiliate login. Looks like he’s just not handling the home page correctly and TIMTV is the default site.

1 Like

Damian’s response…

Was a security fix gone wrong. I just asked [his programmer] to reinstate those old eiserne links… should be fixed within 5 minutes

In the future use [email protected] for urgent issues (he has a few different emails).

1 Like

Thanks, Jay! Unfortunately, he doesn’t reply to messages sent to this address, I do not know why.