What are the limits for user-generated videos?

I’m working on starting a cam site (text/video chat) and that will be followed by a tube site with a fair amount of genuinely amateur content. I’ve been asked whether PNP is allowed in the videos and I’m not sure how to answer. The guy in question is probably referring to videos of guys slamming and then fucking, but it could also be smoking up, doing lines of coke, or giving booty bumps, etc.

While I know it’s not smart for someone to put a video of themselves up on the Internet doing illegal activity, personally I don’t care as long as it’s consensual. I don’t like PNP myself. I wish guys didn’t do it. But it’s their life and not my place to police their sex lives.

Regardless, I need to understand the legal limits my sites should observe. I’m guessing there are different practical limits based on how visible something is. So a private cam session between two guys could have just about any sort of activity, but if it’s a public cam session there might be more restrictions - still the video is transitory so maybe it’s not an issue. I’m guessing the most restrictions would be on tube site videos since they’re persistent.

So what rules should I have in place to protect myself and do I need to be policing things? I know drug use in commercial videos is a no-no, but what about amateur videos on community cam/tube sites?

Re: What are the limits for user-generated videos?

Gad…just have to see what goes on at Cam4 ((O.O))

if you are going to be billing for access, then you should follow their guidelines which say no scat, no pissing in someone, no blood, no non-consensual sex even simulated, ummm…there’s a few more too. Maybe get your biller involved?

Good idea. So far I don’t have a biller, but CCBill is supported by both of the scripts I plan on using, so I just sent someone there an email asking who I should talk to, etc. Guess it’s time to get that ball rolling…

So you can’t piss in someone’s mouth - that’s disappointing… It’s even safe sex… Silly rules, but whatever…