We're going to SF for Gay Pride...

Will anyone else be there too?

If so, and would like to hook up, to say hey and chat - hit us up.

We’ll be at our place in Berkeley but will be in town a good deal of time.

We will be laying low for that monthly practice of bicycle enthusiasts who call themselves “critical mass” and fuck up traffic every last Friday of the month to make a statement for a greener planet. Will most likely be floating in our hot tub in the hills… come over and join us!

T&C

Re: We’re going to SF for Gay Pride…

we’re the ONLY ones that are going to be in town?

check out this pic of me (and friend Charlie) in 1979 - wearing a shit load of leis

I’m posting this along with other classic Tony shots in my blog later this week…

yeah, I’m the dude on the left

blog2.jpg

but oh my God! we were going to head up today but the fires in BIG SUR have closed highway 1 so we won’t be able to sleep over in the yurt we love so much… as you can see, its made out of sticks and canvas and doesn’t do well in fire!

001.jpg

We’ll be there again this year with our booth. Look for us at the corner of McAllister and Polk and meet Turk Melrose!

Stop by say hello

[QUOTE=AnthonyDeAngelo;12842]we’re the ONLY ones that are going to be in town?

check out this pic of me (and friend Charlie) in 1979 - wearing a shit load of leis

I’m posting this along with other classic Tony shots in my blog later this week…

yeah, I’m the dude on the left[/QUOTE]

Is that u daddy on the left??? :slight_smile: Soooooooo 70’s lol

wow, love the sun glasses!! Still got them!?? :smiley:

[quote=AnthonyDeAngelo;12842]we’re the ONLY ones that are going to be in town?

yeah, I’m the dude on the left[/quote]