WARNING ABOUT ALLAUSTRALIANBOYS website

Ok first please remove my name from the conversation that you will post. Let me explain how it begins. I got this email from AAB about 50% off until 29 Aug.:cool:

TODAY ONLY

Today Only 29 August we are offering

50% off memberships just $17.47 for 30 days, usually $34.95

Hurry there are only 47 membership left at 50% Off

Click image BELOW to see our New model RIKKI and get 50% off membership.

Nobody does it better than AAB - the best original content site on the net*
100% original and genuine sports models, shot on location in Australia since 2000
*Cybersocket Surfers Web Award

So I signed up and here is the problem on the next day.

Sent: Friday, 30 August 2013 5:09 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Dear AAB team,

I do not understand how you organize your website. Last time I was your member, my password was never worked and hacked right after I paid the money. Then you said I took too much bandwidth since I could not even use the password. I canceled right the way because of unable to use the username and password.

This time I gave you a second chance last night because you sent me an email to tell me of 50% off and the website has been upgrade. I enjoyed watching your video last night, but now I cannot access to your website anymore.

“Here is the message after I log in.”

[TABLE=“width: 100%”]
[TR]
[TD]

[B]The integrity of the exclusive content of AllAustralianBoys is protected from password attacks and excessive downloading.

You have been blocked for downloading too much. Your access will be reinstated after a 24 hour suspension.

This is inline with the terms and conditions of use of our website, which can be viewed on our join page.?[/B]

It seems that you have either a bad security or low standard of expecting member to download your website. In conclusion, I used to like AAB back in the day (5-10 years a go). I suggest that you should look into how other website operate. They have an unlimited bandwidth that let me use speed downloading tool but it seems you have a small limited bandwidth that is not allowing me to use but letting me download manually (took me an hour to download 200s MB.). Last night I waited long time to download a few videos and download every pictures of Mike to watch while waiting for video. If that made me excessive in downloading limit, then you should reduce rate. For example, the brokestraightboy and corbinfisher website that I have been their membership for a year and have less member fees than you allow me to download unlimited (which of cause more than 3 GB. that I downloaded from you last night).

The world famous website such as seancody website has a download limit at 5 GB. per day (cost $27.95 per month . If you wanna check it go to this link http://www.gaydemon.com/reviews/Sean_Cody.html. Corbinfisher.com ($29.95 per month)allow consumer to download 8 GB. per day https://www.corbinfisher.com/CFterms_conditions.aspx.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]6.1.1.
[/TD]
[TD]Membership – Members will receive benefits and services as described on the enrollment page at the time of registration. The terms and conditions of a User’s enrollment into Membership are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. All Memberships renew at their posted rates until cancelled. You can cancel at any time and prevent future billing by going to the Websites’ support page. Members are able to download up to (but no more than) 8GB of content from our Website(s) in any given twenty-four (24) hour period.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Please do not send me any update or promotion until you update your technology and terms. I was so happy that I was at your website and saw the changes of layout, but 3.5GB within 24 hours, I found it not worth the money that you charge $34.95. You have a lot of beautiful boy but you limit audience to watch it? why? Also, the digital file is getting larger noways Sean cody and Corbin fisher’s file become 500-700 mb per clip. Your file and content also start getting bigger but you limit 3.5 gb.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I went into the website and now it is 30 Aug and their “today only” is still on their website. (They lie to me).

Here is what they wrote back.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM, A A B <[email protected]> wrote:

[INDENT]
Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your kind words and constructive criticism.

They are noted.

Regards Andrew.

[/INDENT]

But nothing was changed, I am still banned from the website.

Date: Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: Order Confirmation
To: A A B <[email protected]>

I demand you for choosing one of two options. One is to let me back into your website to enjoy it right now or give me a refund because your website is not at the same standard as other international websites (5-8GB per day). How can you limit your consumer to spend only 3.5 GB nowadays.

Note that this site limits user from using Internet download manager as well as count downloading of pictures in the website (click to see on the web while killing time to wait for downloading 300 MB video for an hour). What a cheap scamming website. Right now their website still offer 50% off even though it was supposed to be one day only.

UPDATE*

They unblocked me this morning after 24 hours banning me and no respond to care about the situation.

Re: WARNING ABOUT ALLAUSTRALIANBOYS website

Can’t find any name to remove… It sounds like standard practice for most sites but maybe I missunderstand your problem? How exactly did your old username get hacked? The only way it can get hacked is if you share it with someone or used something really easy to guess.

I personally never deal with All Australian Boys due to problems in the past but that’s unrelated to your issue.

Re: WARNING ABOUT ALLAUSTRALIANBOYS website

I’ve been getting their mailers and have been tempted to try to them again since I never see their stuff on an other blogs. But given the problems we’d had with this guys in the past, and now this, they don’t sound like they’re worth the effort.