Wanna win $400 ? French Twinks Studios affiliates contest

[SIZE=3]Hey,

The first French Twinks Studios affiliates contest will start on the 20th of January.

The first 3 webmasters to make 30 sales win a cash bonus of $400 !

It’s time to update your reviews, to write good blog post and to add our trailers and banners on your tubes… I’m at your disposal for any request, don’t hesitate to add me on Skype: ft.antoine

Our average conversion rate over the past 6 months was 1:211, about 35% of our clients are based outside of France, our studio is still small and new but it’s growing every day :wink:

Good luck ![/SIZE]

aff-chalenge.jpg

Re: Wanna win $400 ? French Twinks Studios affiliates contest

Oh I am definately in… I won’t win I can assure you… But I love a good competition!

@totallygay1 I’m sure you can win, for now you’re less than 15 competitors…

eh guys don’t forget to click the activation button in our affiliates area :wink: If you forgot your password simply go there: http://aff.french-twinks.com/pass

If your goal was to attract new affiliates to your program this contest is not a good idea. Contests like this hugely favor the big sites that have a ton of traffic. The chances of a blogger like me that has medium amounts of traffic winning this kind of contest are practically non-existent so I won’t even try. It also says to me that as a sponsor you are obviously more interested in rewarding the huge bloggers that have lots of traffic. Sadly it is the small and medium size bloggers who could probably really use that $400, and some of those smaller bloggers probably do a better job of promoting you than the bigger sites.

I hope in the future you’ll give some thought to running contests that all of your affiliates have an even chance of winning, not just the huge ones.

What naked says. I really like your site. Fresh, hot models and good quality, but I don’t bother signing up for the competition. I just don’t have enough traffic to compete with the big sites.

@Naked, thank you for your comment, I understand your opinion, but I think, you don’t know the context… I can insure that you have a big chance to win because it’s not a lot of competitors at the moment, let me explain a bit:

• Our first goal is to attract new partners and motivate existing affiliates to start promoting French Twinks. For now, the major part of our affiliates are in stand-by and to be honnest affiliates sales is less than 5% of our total incomes. Almost no one seems to be interested in promoting a new, small (but growing fast), a bit unusual and French studios lol It’s the main point.

So we don’t have as many affiliates doing sales as you can imagine and it’s why we cannot base our contest on best progression or something like that for the moment.

What we know after 14 months of activity, is that French Twinks has a good fans base, nice press releases in France, good deal with dvd sellers and gay TV channel but we need to etablish long-term partnership with webmasters, especially outside of France to develop our brand in Europe and USA, we need you

[QUOTE=FrenchTwinks;155832]@Naked, thank you for your comment, I understand your opinion, but I think, you don’t know the context… I can insure that you have a big chance to win because it’s not a lot of competitors at the moment, let me explain a bit:

• Our first goal is to attract new partners and motivate existing affiliates to start promoting French Twinks. For now, the major part of our affiliates are in stand-by and to be honnest affiliates sales is less than 5% of our total incomes. Almost no one seems to be interested in promoting a new, small (but growing fast), a bit unusual and French studios lol It’s the main point.

So we don’t have as many affiliates doing sales as you can imagine and it’s why we cannot base our contest on best progression or something like that for the moment.

What we know after 14 months of activity, is that French Twinks has a good fans base, nice press releases in France, good deal with dvd sellers and gay TV channel but we need to etablish long-term partnership with webmasters, especially outside of France to develop our brand in Europe and USA, we need you[/QUOTE]

I think Staxxus has a good system… when I see their contests they award the top seller as well as randomly any affiliate that made a sale during the contest period. This attracts both the big and small players. Might be something worth copying :smiley:

@britton oh good idea !! I didn’t thought to the “random”… OK guys we just added 2x $250 to win by random draw if you do at least one sale before the end of the contest (we don’t know how long it will takes to get 3 affiliates making 30 sales lol, days, months… it depends of you !)

aff-challenge.jpg

Let the challenge begin! wishing the time away for the 20th now!

Nice blog post ! Good luck :wink:

Cool, contest starts today and you are for now 46 challengers… Good luck !

It’s not to late to suscribe, just go to your affiliates area: http://aff.french-twinks.com/en

So as we approach what looks like it could be the start of the end with our contest I thought I would give everyone a little bit of an update.

We have one affiliate who is approaching 30 sales with only 6 left before winning the First prize, of $400, then others are behind quite a little so there is still room to win!

FOR THOSE NOT CURRENTLY PROMOTING US - Can I just remind everyone we will be randomly awarding 2x $250 to any affiliate who makes a sale! And on first looks at the numbers involved in the contest, it could be a very good opportunity to join us now and just get one sale with us to have a VERY good chance of winning $250!!!

aff-challenge.jpg

Exciting!