VOD websites, your advice

Hi,

I’m looking for some VOD platform to sell a part of our content, except AEBN, what do you advise ? Is moviedollars.com still alive ?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

AEBN is really the only one with the amount of traffic that will produce enough revenue. But if you want to sell the scenes on your own as paid VOD you could use a system like AdultSiteRunner.com and sell the scenes separately to download or keep in the cloud.

Just an idea.

Re: VOD websites, your advice

Thank you. In fact if I’m looking for a “marketplace” is to get more traffic quickly, I can of course add a credits/VOD option on my website using adultsiterunner or not… but it will not give me more visibility.

Sureflix is good!

For bareback stuff, talk to Damian at PPV Networks. So far this year, my rawTOP.tv (powered by PPV) has made 40 times what my rawTOP.xxx (powered by AEBN) has made. Though twink stuff isn’t typically a best seller for him - but I’m sure he sells some of it.

Thank you all, I will contact these companies today.

I would be interested in having your content for GameLink.com and our network of sites. Send me an email [email protected]

Gamelink has been a consistent seller for us and unlike AEBN, they do allow you to brand and drive traffic to your website with a URL/watermark.

Email sent :wink: