Verotel Non-Payment

Yesterday, on Monday May 23rd 2022 I received an email from Verotel in which they informed me that a regular payment would be issued for my account. They listed all the sales I had and said that it would be sent via Paypal (as is set up in my account), and that these money transfers are instant.

Until this moment I still haven’t received their money in my Paypal account. There is simply no transaction from “[email protected]” that can be seen in my activity list on Paypal for this month.

I sent them an email asking about this missing payment, and I provided the screenshots from my Paypal account which prove that there have been no transactions from them this month, but they never replied. Today I sent them the same email from a different email address (the one which I use for paypal), and still the whole day has passed and they haven’t replied!

I might expect such non-payment issues from smaller programs, but it really surprises me that Verotel would refuse to even reply to my emails.

Does anyone have any idea what I could do to get my money from them?

I get paid by them using Wire/Euro transfer which always works. Never tried by paypal.

Paypal is certainly not the cause of the problem here. After all, it is easier to send money via Paypal than by wire.

The problem is that they did not send the payment, and now are not responding to emails!

Can their support be reached by phone? And if so, which one?

I’ve never been in contact with them other than by email. They are difficult to deal with and unhelpful. For example I’m forced to pay VAT (extra tax) on all their payments which means I lose 20% of the income from them, this is because they insist they are a bank and not a business which means they have no VAT registration.

I mentioned wire transfer simply because there could be issues with Paypal, it’s a less reliable way of payment for adult businesses.

Hello

1/ I’m with Verotel since 2002 and they always paid me.

2/ They told me that they have problems with Paypal, which “does not like” the adult stuff (at least with them). They dont recommend using Paypal.

3/ They are often very slow at responding emails…
It may take days or even one week… Or you need to insist…

merchantsupport à verotel dot com seems to be responding…

Good luck…

Yes, yesterday they finally sent me a reply in which they said that due to “issues with Paypal” they have removed Paypal altogether and it doesn’t exist as a payment option anymore. So they cancelled that payment and returned my money on my account balance. They also increased my minimum payout amount (to $25000 whew, it would be nice to reach something like that!) and changed my payout method to check.

I will see if they can send money by wire or SEPA, as it is more convenient than checks.

So in the end they did respond and all is fine now, but it took them 4 days and in the meantime I thought that that money was lost, and even more importantly that the trust I had in them was lost.

Yes I see, it’s very typical of how they work…
Yes they can pay by SEPA, it’s very fast (like just 24 hours) and convenient. And cheap (they charge only 7,50€ I think).
I trust them because they have always been honest with me in 20 years, and even “arranging” : they even created a small company (a “Derdengelden”) for free, for me to be able to continue when Visa and MC started to ask for huge annual fees, which I could not pay.
With CCBill, there is no way, if you don"t pay 500$ yearly for Visa and the same for MC, then you cannot use Visa or MC (I use these payment processors as a “merchant”, not much as an “affiliate”).
Btw. you can “resell” my site if you want :slight_smile: There is a webmasters link at the bottom of the home page youngstraightboys dot com.
(I know that the site is “classical” or old fashioned but I cannot do better, and my members love the content which is quite unique :-))

They said they can do SEPA payments, so that’s how I will use them from now on.

I would like to thank you YoungStraightBoys and Bjorn for responding to my concern about Verotel. In the end, it turned out that Bjorn was right about Paypal being the cause of the problem. I thought that he was referring to the technical side of the things, and was wondering why Paypal would be more problematic than e.g. wire transfer, but it turns out Paypal still has their old issues with the adult businesses.

As for your site, YoungStraightBoys, sure why not, I always like to try new sites. But at the first glance it looks like your guys are a bit too young to be compatible with the main theme of my blog (rough straight men). I can give it a try, though. Those guys that look a bit more thug-like might work well for my blog.

But looking now at your homepage, I just cannot find the webmasters signup link. All I see at the bottom is this:

Copyright 2017 | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Wordpress | Podamibenepal

Can you explain where exactly is the webmaster link? My chrome browser can’t even find the word “webmasters” on your homepage.

Hello Ben, thanks a lot, because indeed my bottom widget had disappeared.
It’s repaired now (thanks to you).

Or the direct link to the page is youngstraightboys com /webmasters .htm
But that page is very “basic”. But it works. Affiliates earn money…

I understand what you say about the age (and style) difference, but maybe if some first-time visitors of your site would like younger boys (instead of yours), it can make a “second chance” if there is a link or banner at the bottom, proposing YSB, I don’t know…

I know that my site is very “amateur” but the Members love it and they say that it is unique, they can’t find such content anywhere else (i.e. boys who are really straight and really 19-21 y.o.) (except MiamiBoyz maybe).
I guess it’s a matter of tastes… Myself I simply do not find any “arousal” in any other boys sites (except maybe 1 or 2). It’s like that :slight_smile:

Thanks anyway :slight_smile: