Using CCBill - enabling affiliate program?

Just wondering, there are several sites ive seen and would be interested in selling, but they dont seem to have any affiliate program.

So I wonder, how difficult and is it expensive to setup affiliate option on CCBill? If I would ask someone without one setup, would that be a lot to ask?

Would be good to know whats involved.

Re: Using CCBill - enabling affiliate program?

There is quite a bit of time and money involved. You’ve got fees for the processor, plus the $750 Visa fee, and possible expenses with getting marketing materials made and online if they aren’t able to do them themselves.

And then there’s dealing with the affiliates requests, problems, payment issues … etc.

If the webmaster already has a paysite, it may take them an hour to set it up. It’s not hard at all if the webmaster can navigate the CCbill admin. The hard part would be setting up the affiliate area, but if it’s just you as an affiliate, there would be no need.

I think it took me one hour to setup my affiliate program with CCbill. Just takes a bit of time in the webmasters admin area. Doesn’t cost anything for the webmaster except the % of sales that you make and how he decides to do the fees. He can either split them with you or absorb them himself. Would depend on the deal you made with him…

Ccbill doesn’t charge extra for the affiliate use and it takes hardly any time in the CCbill admin to do it.

p.s. He would (I believe) have to put up a simple form somewhere that you can enter your existing ccbill data. It’s a 3 line form. He may even be able to add you himself but I am not sure.

Doesn’t it cost $750 whether you have an affiliate program or not?

Michael

No visa fee for european people.

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;13575]Doesn’t it cost $750 whether you have an affiliate program or not?

Michael[/QUOTE]

I think Bec just misunderstood the question.

yes, it does.

and the affiliate program can be set up even faster if the webmaster has someone walk him/her through it.

[quote=dzinerbear;13575]Doesn’t it cost $750 whether you have an affiliate program or not?

Michael[/quote]

Ah ok, interesting. So it really isnt that hard for people and maybe then even worth asking them to consider creating or enabling an affiliate option.

And yes, I think Bec missunderstood my question and those costs she mentioned are for starting with ccbill.

Yea … I missed that the sites were already using ccbill and just hadn’t done the affiliate program part …

:bang:

[QUOTE=basschick;13580]yes, it does.

and the affiliate program can be set up even faster if the webmaster has someone walk him/her through it.[/QUOTE]

Yes its alot easier when you can ask away 1000’s of questions to people who are already set up ! :wink:

Did you find it hard?